Sign in to follow this  
Grabbin

zerk/tank Avalon's Wednesday night out, ft. Clapping "Elite" "Zerks" in 30 sec

zgIaPKO.gif

Avalon ~ Home of the #1 Runepure & Tank Clan

SITE | DISCORD

Today I woke up with a few PM's about people wanting to pk AGAIN so around 5EST we massed up 18 guys to head out for a quick wilderness sweep. It wasn't nearly as active as yesterday, but we did manage to scrap with UNKs a few times and some pure clan with light blue hats (IR?). We fought a few different times in rev caves until both clans left.

After that we headed to rdg where we ran into the UNKs again and got a quick clear off on them instantly. We scouted around bear and new gate to only find a few pvmers and to watch a little of the rev vs jaja fight. After about 5mins we decided to check low wildy and started around vetion where we instantly ran into mediocre mains. It would be an understatement to say we destroyed them so i'll just let the video & pictures do the talking to explain how this scrap went.

After clearing mediocre mains as quickly as we did we hopped around in hopes of them coming back. After scouting a few other locations looking for them we got word that they ended their trip. Thanks for the action UNK/IR. Hopefully next fight you can last more then 30 seconds mediocre mains.

PS: Ty for the Staff + B Ring.  thumbsup.gif 

~ Video ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8pVgujxEos&feature=youtu.be

~ Pictures ~

33ymRrD.png

F2uaax7.png

QTPrJPD.png

NXPPZRq.png

jX3Z4v1.png

5thj3ro.png

Mci3imc.png

mSxM7m2.png

HpX9VtA.png

CQLuGgI.png

I3hz7ZX.png

hzqSeam.png

WcegOnc.png

Sp7BaXC.png

Z80NIBC.png

4KWx2uf.png

XdcpzCr.png

C6kzz6A.png

8nDteXC.png

15FLVa7.png

I6K5Vu4.png

bl5F61w.png

BC1zLD2.png

vej9Nez.png

q8IYv7F.png

EGYy7qb.png

cbFmGfC.png

qDSDqgi.png

9gmRNzS.png

INTERESTED IN JOINING THE BEST (AND ONLY) RUNEPURE/TANK CLAN ON OSRS? 

JOIN TODAY: http://rs-avalon.com/

13 hours ago, aw panic lol said:

It was kop ir is better than them 

1.) It was Intense Redemption; albeit on a small man. It was just a no-return scrap in Rev caves that resulted in a quick clearing of pures.

2.) Pures can't beat Rune Pures (unless they can 3x their numbers). So if you're insinuating Intense Redemption can beat Rune Pures, you're wrong.