The result of the race for the best clan wars clan award

0wl

After @slushpuppeh stated that beating fom would result in another clan winning over the best clan wars clan award, fatality were quick to dive in for a free title. It may have looked like a prep, but in a prep you do not attack unless the opts are matched, however fom attacked fatality, imitating a fullout and forfeiting their right to the award, as no true best clan wars clan would cheat! It was only a matter of time until the award was corrected, what clan wars clan goes 1-12 in preps lol

Without further adieu, sharkbrew proudly presents to you the new clan wars clan of the year!

EnIXNgd.png

Congratulations @Whisky and co on your achievements!

P.s

Has anybody realized that ever since ub closed into fom, fom have lost 95% of their preps? They were actually doing quite well prior lol. If I was in fom right now, I'd be wondering why we auto-accepted all of the brown sticky stuff ub members/ranks and let them ruin the clan...

3 hours ago, Einstein said:

Has anybody realized that ever since ub closed into apex, apex have won everything? They were actually doing quite well prior lol. If I was in apex right now, I'd be glad we auto-accepted all of the carrylord ub members/ranks and let them improve the clan...