Clan / Community

Adam

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if someone could provide me some suggestions on what clan or community I could possibly join? I haven't activity played Runescape in years, but every so often I do login to speak with some familiar faces. Unfortunately, when I logged into IRC today, almost every clan channel was practically empty, and I can honestly say all of my friends from the olden days are no longer playing. During last winter (after not playing since 2012), I did hangout with a small group of old TLP Members / Unbreakable, but it appears they are no longer open / playing. During this time is also when I tried to actively attempt to help the pure community; glad to see the 1 def movement is still going strong / Sharkbrew is being used for more than just childish bickering.  

What I am looking for in a clan / community:

• Considering I am 26, I would prefer a more "mature" community, however, I do understand that this is a video game.
  • A clan that will allow me to tag along for events when I have time to play.
  • A strong forum community, as I do enjoy interacting on clan forums.

Account:

image.png.ff9cee2b489b63a4cf820a6bb90b7439.png

45 minutes ago, Adam said:

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if someone could provide me some suggestions on what clan or community I could possibly join? I haven't activity played Runescape in years, but every so often I do login to speak with some familiar faces. Unfortunately, when I logged into IRC today, almost every clan channel was practically empty, and I can honestly say all of my friends from the olden days are no longer playing. During last winter (after not playing since 2012), I did hangout with a small group of old TLP Members / Unbreakable, but it appears they are no longer open / playing. During this time is also when I tried to actively attempt to help the pure community; glad to see the 1 def movement is still going strong / Sharkbrew is being used for more than just childish bickering.  

• Considering I am 26, I would prefer a more "mature" community, however, I do understand that this is a video game.

Account:

Gaming disorder is soon to be classified as a mental health condition for the very first time.

The International Classification of Diseases is a diagnostic manual that’s published by the World Health Organisation. It was last updated 27 years ago, in 1990.

1 hour ago, Adam said:

Hello everyone,

Account:

the best side of ub all went to clan-apex.net