Sign in to follow this  
exzrts

pure/weekend Fearless Saturday | Stomping On DoomBurst

01Cd3b9.gif

Today Fearless massed up 43 Pigs, later peaking at 47 Pigs for another sick pk trip. We smoked DoomBurst all day lmfao easiest 1v2 of my life hahhaa. Thank you for teaming up to fight us lol.

WANNA JOIN THE #1 XLPC - Click Here!

P9Me1dN.png

BHC4ZtE.png

@Reborn POV

21 minutes ago, narc said:

imagine 2v1in and still gettin broken lmfao xlpc 2 ez like fs bloods mom. btw look like my dog @Fs Blood wasnt on to slave and scout OB gratty on trip ob membars. he will b on tmm 2 slave scout lool gg.

Looks like u hate me cz i declined ur rank request :/ sorry not sorry :P thoughts @Idk Lmfao?

24 minutes ago, Hormone said:

Nice job today but remember that it's not our fault that you and OB have a rivalry going on.

The fight @ CA was pretty clean after CD came and fought off OB.

Was good action.

It's just fun looking at you spamming at us when you got ob sniping our members and then you ran to singles in a clean 1v1

Satisfying hehehe

29 minutes ago, Meet Them With Scims said:

It's just fun looking at you spamming at us when you got ob sniping our members and then you ran to singles in a clean 1v1

Satisfying hehehe

It was a clean 1v1 till CD cleared OB and hit from the north.

4 hours ago, Hormone said:

Nice job today but remember that it's not our fault that you and OB have a rivalry going on.

The fight @ CA was pretty clean after CD came and fought off OB.

Was good action.

Maybe next time we can have a setup fight with Doom and team on crash to prove you don't really team with Outburst.

Query exzrts anytime bud.

50 minutes ago, exzrts said:

Maybe next time we can have a setup fight with Doom and team on crash to prove you don't really team with Outburst.

Query exzrts anytime bud.

I'm always on IRC, Hormone

Sign in to follow this