Biggest Rivalry of 2018 ~ Foe vs Eop

Eop Royce

FOE VS EOP  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

18 minutes ago, DULL said:

why are you acting like you didn't bring mains? 

Typical fo losing excuse lol - loses fight blames eop mains,ddos, camping return spot.

Just take it as is, Your members aren't dedicated and hate fighting eop so they don't bother doing so.

JNI, Pazco, 2 radical, tirb, many more

SAD! HYPOCRITES! LOSERS! 

8 minutes ago, amenty said:

wooooooooooof woooof menn you like these sound men put smile on face when i see guy like u behave like dog first then pipe whawhalol xD

u are funny men talk about dog but tries so hard to get noticed by holydreams after he decline him lolol (vote foe  when their own members/rank didnt bother voting)

you may try for another app in 2 weeks, this decision was final. 

5 minutes ago, Shoan said:

u are funny men talk about dog but tries so hard to get noticed by holydreams after he decline him lolol (vote foe  when their own members/rank didnt bother voting)

you may try for another app in 2 weeks, this decision was final. 

lmao biggest doggie lil stijno replying to real demon (u try to be so hard like us but remember u were fanboying me only a couple yrs ago lmfao xD)

stay MAD MEN

4 minutes ago, amenty said:

lmao biggest doggie lil stijno replying to real demon (u try to be so hard like us but remember u were fanboying me only a couple yrs ago lmfao xD)

stay MAD MEN

u must of become comedian in 2k18 loool

i found out who u were in last yr cuz u introd on every clans forum to grab some attention lool sorry joep but u gonna have to wait 2 weeks till u can reapp... whaahha

1 minute ago, Shoan said:

wahah u become comedian in 2k18 or what lool

i found out who u were in last yr cuz u introd on every clans forum to grab some attention lool sorry joep but u gonna have to wait 2 weeks till u can reapp... whaahha

lmfao bro stop fanboying me ur not a demon ur a goofy remember

if u dont stop pipe, ima beat up ur bro 2morro u heard

Been one-sided for a long time now and I don't see that changing. Even with other clans aiding them fo can't hang already, and by themselves they already know they stand no chance. Even if they were to wake up the red giant, it would probably be the biggest mistake they ever made.

Ik what EoP's rank team are capable of and fo isn't even close to that level.

P.S If Apex was a smart clan they would have gave foc the beatdown instead of sucking them off and could have been #2 but instead their rank team couldn't see the light and was willing to settle for #3 or #4 while being boyfriends with a broken fo clan hahaha.

1 hour ago, DULL said:

why are you acting like you didn't bring mains? 

Typical fo losing excuse lol - loses fight blames eop mains,ddos, camping return spot.

Just take it as is, Your members aren't dedicated and hate fighting eop so they don't bother doing so.

2 hours ago, fox money said:

i walk both clans you're in on my leash every day WAHAHAHAH also please stop talking during trips your nose is blocking your mouth

All you do is sit in your basement and scream "ARGH" every 10 seconds. I didn't know being a dead skeleton / pig on Runescape dot com was something most rejects wanted to be a part off. All I smell from ur forums account is bacon and dead skeletons. Pigs eat mud from the ground and skeletons rot. Grats panthers & foebirds

1 hour ago, Fudog said:

All you do is sit in your basement and scream "ARGH" every 10 seconds. I didn't know being a dead skeleton / pig on Runescape dot com was something most rejects wanted to be a part off. All I smell from ur forums account is bacon and dead skeletons. Pigs eat mud from the ground and skeletons rot. Grats panthers & foebirds

i didnt read but yeah ur upset