EOP Deathwatch Topic: Chapter One

lookatwhatidid

4 minutes ago, Mayhem Makers Fanboy said:

Looking forward to this rivalry. Now there is a chance to rank a definitive #2 all time pure clan.

#1 & #2 because the brown sticky stuff clan MM has been closed for years, you think you can claim the #1 title for MM even 20 years into the future, when pure clans are still thriving? Fuck outta here lmfao.

34 minutes ago, lookatwhatidid said:

inhaler5.jpg&key=71d6ce8053264ba9edd4e8e

this was @DULL when he couldnt keep up and begged aao/px/fi & +30 mains to come in your capes and camp foe lo0000o0l

You seem really determined, unfortunate that you let your emotions get in the way. I simply log in, kill fo then log off with big smiler on face :)

7 minutes ago, Brap said:

You seem really determined, unfortunate that you let your emotions get in the way. I simply log in, kill fo then log off with big smiler on face :)

You seem really determined, unfortunate that you let your low quality clan get in the way. I simply log in, kill eom, tele to clan wars and shine my jagex cup statue, then log off with a big smile on my face knowing that my clan is 40-7 vs eom haha :)

8 minutes ago, pabzo_0 said:

@lookatwhatidid mate give it a rest no one from ur clan is even backing u in this topic.. Proves how much of a spastic u are.. And youre suppose to be at a top uni? Man grow a set of balls and stop acting a man child. 

ur mad as fuck right now bcoz im clearing eop 1 vs 50 lo000000000l

stay easy btw

Just now, lookatwhatidid said:

imagine hiding behind c27 when skeez told me who you are already l00000l

reply back i bet u wont pussy. getting ur dets is extremely easy with all the moles in your clan buddy :P

U think I'm hiding behind this name? Wow dude nice intel!! Thanks @Skeez