EOP hosting

puppyslush

7 hours ago, TheBean said:

its not a threat you bean, insane is my boy saying good luck with the host

your so paranoid get off the drugs

Drugs? What my guy stop acting so immature and attacking someone for something that can be extremely dangerous. Drug addiction is a very serious thing and can cause death and ur sat here tryna joke about it? Grow up you bean.

Please also include details of why aka ur hosting was brown sticky stuff, always down dcing ts. You gave little to no care and 1000000% gave 0 support to the clans you host charging them extra money for the most simple things they needed help with. You took rsgp payments from random members to add features and brown sticky stuff to the forums and then lied and said a "high rank" paid to do it. Then when we wanted to switch hosts you refused to give us our database and also made it so you could not download a backup of our database via ACP attempting to force us to be stuck with your hosting or to restart our forums from scratch :/.

Luckily Insane was able to help EoP without charge form getting away from your trash hosting.

Knowing all the bs/nh brown sticky stuff u do behind the scenes I really pray for any clan still on your hosting lmao.

11 minutes ago, Parm said:

Please also include details of why aka ur hosting was brown sticky stuff, always down dcing ts. You gave little to no care and 1000000% gave 0 support to the clans you host charging them extra money for the most simple things they needed help with. You took rsgp payments from random members to add features and brown sticky stuff to the forums and then lied and said a "high rank" paid to do it. Then when we wanted to switch hosts you refused to give us our database and also made it so you could not download a backup of our database via ACP attempting to force us to be stuck with your hosting or to restart our forums from scratch :/.

Luckily Insane was able to help EoP without charge form getting away from your trash hosting.

Knowing all the bs/nh brown sticky stuff u do behind the scenes I really pray for any clan still on your hosting lmao.

damn l0l

24 minutes ago, Parm said:

All lies since Ik you always been trying to get the host switched for past god knows how many weeks.

Also @DULL took 15m from me for the pepe thing lmao.

image.png.818b629e23af085fbf702e239c9edbd1.png

See you in 4 months when Insane becomes uncontactable again and/or sells your database to SV hittin heh.

3 minutes ago, slushpuppeh said:

All lies since Ik you always been trying to get the host switched for past god knows how many weeks.

Also @DULL took 15m from me for the pepe thing lmao.

See you in 4 months when Insane becomes uncontactable again and/or sells your database to SV hittin heh.

You just proved Parm's point that we would be stuck with you.

"since Ik you always been trying to get the host switched for past god knows how many weeks."

Then let us do it you egghead lmfao

U can't do brown sticky stuff about it, we're not your slaves

Just now, Meet Them With Scims said:

You just proved Parm's point that we would be stuck with you.

"since Ik you always been trying to get the host switched for past god knows how many weeks."

Then let us do it you egghead lmfao

U can't do brown sticky stuff about it, we're not your slaves

Hes only an officer, does not have ACP, and is not incharge of any of the hosting or payment to me.

3 minutes ago, Meet Them With Scims said:

EoP wanted 2 change hosts, not parm. What are u on?

If you read my reply fully, previously it was Parm alone advocating for the change. Now I guess he managed successfully convinced the rest of the team who actually had the access.

All gucci however. Good luck.

1 minute ago, slushpuppeh said:

If you read my reply fully, previously it was Parm alone advocating for the change. Now I guess he managed successfully convinced the rest of the team who actually had the access.

All gucci however. Good luck.

It was Parm + a lot of eop members and I'm pretty sure ranks as well. I don't think it was fun for any of us trying to connect on forums and not being able to because your services were down and you would take too long to fix it. 

All gucci however.