EOP hosting

puppyslush

Just now, Meet Them With Scims said:

trying to connect on forums and not being able to because your services were down and you would take too long to fix it.

Not denying that people had issues connecting to all my forums last year nov-dec due to the anti ddos issues.

But when a host goes MIA for a month straight, then the young grasshopper will understand the true definition of "too long".

29 minutes ago, slushpuppeh said:

All lies since Ik you always been trying to get the host switched for past god knows how many weeks.

Also @DULL took 15m from me for the pepe thing lmao.

image.png.818b629e23af085fbf702e239c9edbd1.png

See you in 4 months when Insane becomes uncontactable again and/or sells your database to SV hittin heh.

That was after the fact when we had already started switching hosting thnx for free monies LOL

Ur hosting is dog brown sticky stuff and so is ur site LOL

7 minutes ago, slushpuppeh said:

Not denying that people had issues connecting to all my forums last year nov-dec due to the anti ddos issues.

But when a host goes MIA for a month straight, then the young grasshopper will understand the true definition of "too long".

Hopefully we won't have any troubles when the host is MIA lmfao

2 hours ago, Meet Them With Scims said:

Hopefully we won't have any troubles when the host is MIA lmfao

Insane is a very smart guy. Hosted AAO's site for years. He will not go MIA the guy works from home and will respond via email within 24 hours, or irc during his working hours. You guys will be very happy.