EOP hosting

puppyslush

1 hour ago, holydreams said:

brown sticky stuffty hosting to fit the brown sticky stuffty clan

yikes!

i hope you realize that every time you flame the big red giant clan for being brown sticky stuff, youre actually flaming your own clan for being brown sticky stuff because big red giant clan owns FO ezpz LOL

Not sure why this needed a topic, but you can't complain either. You didn't do anything for our site when asked, you were inactive and you even had the nerve to charge money when we did want things. We had no memberlist for a year thanks to you and you wouldn't even let us use our own ml. On top of all that, you allowed a Senior member Kar Na Vorr pay you 30M to put flying pyramids across our site because that's how money hungry you are. As Parm said, your a great guy but your hosting is beyond terrible. If you don't believe me I can show proof when I'm home of another pure clan pming me yesterday asking what host we swapped too and wanting to swap too. Oh and not to mention you wouldn't allow us to swap host and wouldn't give up the dB either so we had to force it so yeah. You aren't our host to take 30M off a senior member who tells you to put flying pyramids across our forums.

7 hours ago, 17_ said:

Not sure why this needed a topic, but you can't complain either. You didn't do anything for our site when asked, you were inactive and you even had the nerve to charge money when we did want things. We had no memberlist for a year thanks to you and you wouldn't even let us use our own ml. On top of all that, you allowed a Senior member Kar Na Vorr pay you 30M to put flying pyramids across our site because that's how money hungry you are. As Parm said, your a great guy but your hosting is beyond terrible. If you don't believe me I can show proof when I'm home of another pure clan pming me yesterday asking what host we swapped too and wanting to swap too. Oh and not to mention you wouldn't allow us to swap host and wouldn't give up the dB either so we had to force it so yeah. You aren't our host to take 30M off a senior member who tells you to put flying pyramids across our forums.

Look, propaganda isn't really your strongest suit, but your obtuse rank team asked me to install a memberlist that was coded like 10 years ago... when the sharkbrew memberlist works perfectly fine. FYI, i hosted EOP for free for nearly 2 years from 2013-2015 until you guys thought it would be fucking hilarious to switch to a guy that charges $75 a month.

My hosting is unparalleled in terms of the custom and homebrewed features I provide. Feel free to refresh your memory

https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/forum/144-ipb-forumteamspeak-hosting/

My own personal upgrades to IPB makes it the most secure and feature rich IPB 3.4 of any clan site and it will be greater when I upgrade clans to 4.3(that squashes many exploits of 4.2)

Also I hope you been truthful with your members on the recent history of your current host. Perhaps that is why I am hosting 15+ clans and your host only has 3.

Since you are acting all self righteous about the pyramid thing(idk who Kar na vorr is), Dull took a 15m cut from me. Are you also going to replace him as well?

3 hours ago, m69 said:

Is that why he defaced your biggest asset after SB?

I'm not eop's biggest fan but good riddance, you're a scumbag.

http://tlp-rs.net/topic/86445-sharkbrew-and-slushpuppy/

You should really get over that brown sticky stuff that was 4 years ago. I pretty much made many amends for what I did.

12 minutes ago, slushpuppeh said:

Look, propaganda isn't really your strongest suit, but your obtuse rank team asked me to install a memberlist that was coded like 10 years ago... when the sharkbrew memberlist works perfectly fine. FYI, i hosted EOP for free for nearly 2 years from 2013-2015 until you guys thought it would be fucking hilarious to switch to a guy that charges $75 a month.

My hosting is unparalleled in terms of the custom and homebrewed features I provide. Feel free to refresh your memory

https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/forum/144-ipb-forumteamspeak-hosting/

My own personal upgrades to IPB makes it the most secure and feature rich IPB 3.4 of any clan site and it will be greater when I upgrade clans to 4.3(that squashes many exploits of 4.2)

Also I hope you been truthful with your members on the recent history of your current host. Perhaps that is why I am hosting 15+ clans and your host only has 3.

Since you are acting all self righteous about the pyramid thing(idk who Kar na vorr is), Dull took a 15m cut from me. Are you also going to replace him as well?

You should really get over that brown sticky stuff that was 4 years ago. I pretty much made many amends for what I did.

I dont think you realise. You paying dull 15m is irrelevant. you took 30m off kar na vorr (phebz) and he admitted, when you arent our host to do that. as i said, your a great guy but your hosting is close to brown sticky stuff. you did nothing, were never online, we had no ml for a year, you charged pixel 10m to change something on the site 7 months ago when it shudve been free and countless more points. you posted this topic out of anger and spite because we switched from you.

also, why does the amount of sites some1 hosts matter l0l?

this also isnt propaganda, its facts. if so, why didnt u give ur customer aka eop their db to switch hosts peacefully? why did we have to force it?

3 minutes ago, Tyendinaga said:

and next we shall see eop abandon sharkbrew in favor of cody's brand new community site coming soon™

absolute 0/10 banter but u did indeed do that with RSW.

also, what has eop swapping to cody got to do with sharkbrew and why would cody make a community site? what lol

NEXT

Just now, 17_ said:

I dont think you realise. You paying dull 15m is irrelevant. you took 30m off kar na vorr (phebz) and he admitted, when you arent our host to do that. as i said, your a great guy but your hosting is close to brown sticky stuff. you did nothing, were never online, we had no ml for a year, you charged pixel 10m to change something on the site 7 months ago when it shudve been free and countless more points. you posted this topic out of anger and spite because we switched from you.

also, why does the amount of sites some1 hosts matter l0l?

There's absolutely no anger or spite in my topic. You are just letting your insecurities get the better out of you. This topic is created to correct any confusion that EOP was hacked- which ironically I presume it was your doing to spite me by trying to scare aware my existing customers lols.

The lack of ML wasn't even a year and you guys had the choice of using and helping to improve the sharkbrew one. Pixel/Parm insisted that I used some 10 year old ML and when it failed to work, I took money off them for wasting my time.

Idk who Plebz is or what he told you.

Also lol

were never online

3 minutes ago, slushpuppeh said:

There's absolutely no anger or spite in my topic. You are just letting your insecurities get the better out of you. This topic is created to correct any confusion that EOP was hacked- which ironically I presume it was your doing to spite me by trying to scare aware my existing customers lols.

The lack of ML wasn't even a year and you guys had the choice of using and helping to improve the sharkbrew one. Pixel/Parm insisted that I used some 10 year old ML and when it failed to work, I took money off them for wasting my time.

Idk who Plebz is or what he told you.

Also lol

actually, every1 who pmed me regarding our site being hacked was told we were switching hosts:

TISTCXK.png

Px high council aka the clan whos site you host.

so dont ever throw accusations out there out of spite which is what you just did and i just proved it. NOBODY claimed our site was hacked, you are just making it up to save face.

end of the day, were ur customer and if we want to switch host u shud have 0 problem with it but for whatever reason, u do.

1 minute ago, 17_ said:

actually, every1 who pmed me regarding our site being hacked was told we were switching hosts:

TISTCXK.png

Px high council aka the clan whos site you host.

so dont ever throw accusations out there out of spite which is what you just did and i just proved it.

end of the day, were ur customer and if we want to switch host u shud have 0 problem with it but for whatever reason, u do.

image.png.cd9b9b2fc7c7dac04294b023ade65dd0.png

Same guy yeah?

3 minutes ago, slushpuppeh said:

image.png.cd9b9b2fc7c7dac04294b023ade65dd0.png

Same guy yeah?

what? what has that to do with anything l0l? im proving ur point wrong where u said i told ppl our site was hacked which was a false accusation you made.

another lie:

Phebz aka Kar Na Vorr, the senior member who you allowed to give you 30M 07GP to put flying triangles on our site:

CGGk47L.png

was also poking people saying stay tuned on forums and admitted to it.

if he paid you 300m would u have given him the db? who knows what youd do if some1 offers money.

you went round lying saying it was a high rank who paid you when it wasnt, otherwise youd have given us the name.

im done anyway, but u shud allow ur customers the will to switch hosts when and if they want.

Just now, 17_ said:

what? what has that to do with anything l0l? im proving ur point wrong where u said i told ppl our site was hacked which was a false accusation you made.

another lie:

Phebz aka Kar Na Vorr, the senior member who you allowed to give you 30M 07GP to put flying triangles on our site:

CGGk47L.png

was also poking people saying stay tuned on forums and admitted to it.

if he paid you 300m would u have given him the db? who knows what youd do if some1 offers money.

Scroll up like 5 posts and there is a comment from m69 saying the site was defaced, i.e. hacked.

image.png.f38ccda9ffe6f447a5df0e190670779b.png

Ok i admit that i was paid 30m by founders of knowyourmeme.com to place pyramids on eop-rs.org.

Just now, slushpuppeh said:

Scroll up like 5 posts and there is a comment from m69 saying the site was defaced, i.e. hacked.

image.png.f38ccda9ffe6f447a5df0e190670779b.png

Ok i admit that i was paid 30m by founders of knowyourmeme.com to place pyramids on eop-rs.org.

exactly, i proved u were lying about another incident so you resort to trolling.

gj man =]