EOP hosting

puppyslush

Just now, 17_ said:

ye u brought sarcasm to a serious convo which is why no1 takes u serious, now ur tryna justify it lol. u lied, i proved it, move on

Because you were bringing wild insinuations that I would sell databases and me taking brown sticky stuff from senior members. Never in my 4 years of hosting have I ever sold a database to anyone. But ok, whatever that makes you feel happy about your choices.

Just now, slushpuppeh said:

Because you were bringing wild insinuations that I would sell databases and me taking brown sticky stuff from senior members. Never in my 4 years of hosting have I ever sold a database to anyone. But ok, whatever that makes you feel happy about your choices.

no, i proved you to be a liar. u took a 30m payment off a senior member who admitted it btw to put pepe's flying from our site. i also proved ur claim that i told people eop said our site was hacked to be wrong.

1.) This isn't topic worthy.

2.) Slushpuppy cares about himself and himself only so grats to whoever decided to make the switch.

I miss mine and his old flame wars on IRC over 20M, dude used to try and make fun of me for doing carpentry work when all he did was host forums for clans on runescape. Just wish he lived close enough to come @ me irl because his nerdy ass would get Jose Aldo'd in 13 seconds. :lol: