FOE vs Fatality | F2P Prep 3-0

holydreams

1 hour ago, half of you are delusional said:

maybe people wouldn't be mad at you and flame if you didn't team with the cancer of the pure community

you got doxed by eop, who shows the whole community something very personal and you decide to team with them lmao?

stop playing victim, stop teaming with eop and im sure you wont piss ppl off

maybe i would help foe but they treat everyone else with zero respect aswell , apex tried to help with eop's mains and ragging but they too found out that foe isn't worth helping because there is no faith in the pure community you do you and make sure your clan keeps irl info outta it. 

show me footage of me teaming with eop please show me logs of me talking to eop ranks asking them to help me in any sort of way, they avoid us because they only want to focus you for #1. and #2 probably didnt want a 3v1 at the time, people just cant wrap their head around the fact community changes every day. its funny foe and ub are BEST BUDS but all the brown sticky stuff talking and fullout drama that happened but there you are joining their clan.. please stop talking to me about "teaming" when you dont even know the definition UB cant team with FOE anymore because your clan is closed and already joined them. 

2 hours ago, Whisky said:

maybe i would help foe but they treat everyone else with zero respect aswell , apex tried to help with eop's mains and ragging but they too found out that foe isn't worth helping because there is no faith in the pure community you do you and make sure your clan keeps irl info outta it. 

show me footage of me teaming with eop please show me logs of me talking to eop ranks asking them to help me in any sort of way, they avoid us because they only want to focus you for #1. and #2 probably didnt want a 3v1 at the time, people just cant wrap their head around the fact community changes every day. its funny foe and ub are BEST BUDS but all the brown sticky stuff talking and fullout drama that happened but there you are joining their clan.. please stop talking to me about "teaming" when you dont even know the definition UB cant team with FOE anymore because your clan is closed and already joined them. 

read the first sentence and all i read was that foe hurt ur feelings

dont forget buddy that eop doxed you but you team with them