Jagex has a QoL up for mini games - Post suggestions (Clw, Castle wars, fight pits)

Evan

Reaching out to Jagex and the community to try and get some updates that benefit the clanning community can be very beneficial for all of us. 

Jagex is looking for some low effort suggestions to help increase QoL of mini games.

I am posting some ideas now before this topic closes. If you have any ideas, post them here or on the thread ASAP!

Leaving the cc in a first to # should be counted as a kill.

Why are we limited to viewing preps through the orb?

Make an activity bar for castle wars like pest control has, i realise there are different mechanics but it would be fun to have some other, more competitive gamemodes rather than the good old 3 rounds of prepping. ( king of the hill? Domination?)

4 minutes ago, Lionel said:

Make an activity bar for castle wars like pest control has, i realise there are different mechanics but it would be fun to have some other, more competitive gamemodes rather than the good old 3 rounds of prepping. ( king of the hill? Domination?)

p sure there's both koth and that ball thing in clan wars but they are pretty much ass

8 minutes ago, Lionel said:

Runetek doesn't have free cam support. it is impossible to implement something that could free roam. 

tbh I don't know what can be done to improve clw. castle wars and ba need some serious updates, clans just need to prep - objective gametypes domt work with rs fighting mechanics

13 minutes ago, Lionel said:

I like this. 

8 minutes ago, P R O D said:

Clans fighting each other in castle wars would be fun if it could be customizable for matched fights. Would show more than just movements and stuff , more tactic and team based 

Posted a challenge mode option to allow cc vs cc, shorten timer length of game etc. Great suggestion.

30 minutes ago, Lionel said:

Great idea for cc leaving.

14 minutes ago, Waifu Pillow said:

have a clan wars system where there's more rule customisation options, for example combat cap / defence cap cwa fights, as well as the ability to ban certain items. should tie in nicely with the pre eoc clan system they claimed to be interested in implementing on osrs.

Awesome that a lot of people share a similar idea. I think it truly would be cool to implement something like that. 

3 hours ago, Lionel said:

4 hours ago, Tyendinaga said:

Runetek doesn't have free cam support. it is impossible to implement something that could free roam. 

tbh I don't know what can be done to improve clw. castle wars and ba need some serious updates, clans just need to prep - objective gametypes domt work with rs fighting mechanics

a brown sticky stuffty pserver that i play has a spectator mode im sure jagex can find a way

More options to customize rules for clan wars would be my big suggestion. as mentioned before, Defence cap and item band would be good ones to use. 

Perhaps there could be an option to allow CC leaving or to not allow it? That wouldnt hinder main clan war fights and would help us as pures greatly as well. I’d imagine if they can implement item bans they should be able to have a toggle leave cc option as well.

20 hours ago, Waifu Pillow said:

have a clan wars system where there's more rule customisation options, for example combat cap / defence cap cwa fights, as well as the ability to ban certain items. should tie in nicely with the pre eoc clan system they claimed to be interested in implementing on osrs.

On 2/15/2018 at 7:15 AM, PX Pillow said:

More options to customize rules for clan wars would be my big suggestion. as mentioned before, Defence cap and item band would be good ones to use. 

Perhaps there could be an option to allow CC leaving or to not allow it? That wouldnt hinder main clan war fights and would help us as pures greatly as well. I’d imagine if they can implement item bans they should be able to have a toggle leave cc option as well.