Wilderness teleports/jewelry discussion

Tyendinaga

This is the wilderness, it is not clan wars. You're obviously too focused on thinking clan wars is the most important aspect of clanning which is odd considering you are 0-7 vs eop. If anything, the easier return options have created much better return fights for F2P especially. In P2P they are also great, until clans like fom degear because they've been smoked by eop. Not our fault you're just terrible at returning

So you want mains to be able to camp you, kill you, and make you run all the way back up to the fight since you can't use the return tele? Well if you insist lol fom dog. Another pointless topic by the creator of the ballistas off discussion l00l

This is a broccolied topic created by a more broccolied individual, you really have lost your marbles this time

3 hours ago, Tyendinaga said:

because if you want a long drawn out return fight go gdz, that hasn't changed 

If you want a short fight where one death actually puts you at a disadvantage, well jagex actually implemented something in 2014 for a pussy like you. It's called clan wars bundle of twigs, where clan wars teams like yours belong l00l

4 hours ago, Tyendinaga said:

With the rev cave teleport being swapped to the north entrance and the poll data essentially guaranteeing its implementation, I'd like to see how our community feels about the essentially endless options available to return currently. 

As they now stand the ancient tabs, burning necks, and games necks all offer endless returning options for clanners to the point that getting back to a fight is too easy. Extended skirmishes will devolve into ragging shitshows because it is braindead simple to corp/ca/bandit back up instantly. 

Give me your thoughts and suggestions on wilderness teleport tablets/jewelry having a 5-10 minute cooldown timer on returning to that particular spot with the respective equipment. The ancient spellbook teleports would remain unaffected. 

This is so cauliflower, your clan sucks at returning so you request a 5-10 minute cool down lmao.

Why would you not want to return quickly?  If you want returns off you fight at Clan Wars. It's not even about the ability to rag and you know that. Nothing gets me rock hard like a fast paced return war. If your clan doesn't have the ability & dedication to return consistently that's your clans problem. Watering down clan strategies seems to be the new wave of fighting back lol.

49 minutes ago, Brap said:

Why would you not want to return quickly?  If you want returns off you fight at Clan Wars. It's not even about the ability to rag and you know that. Nothing gets me rock hard like a fast paced return war. If your clan doesn't have the ability & dedication to return consistently that's your clans problem. Watering down clan strategies seems to be the new wave of fighting back lol.

increasing return times is going to allow clans to get full clears on other clans instead of an endless dance that turns into a rag fight. ironically your clan would benefit from this greatly.

if you want to pretend that limiting instant returning is "watering down strategy" - as if instant returning in rag is any kind of extremely brainy move - lmao.

20 minutes ago, `Ryan said:

Nah, would severely hinder clans' mobility on trips

duel rings, energy potions, stamina potions, in addition to the fact that there are still 3 ways apiece to get to both bandits and ca/corp quickly. mobility won't be affected at all. 

18 minutes ago, Crafted said:

I think that its pretty much impossible to get a full clear at CA or Corp but as long as you fight anywhere else I think the current return times are fine.

theyre impossible because of the jewelry. idk what kind of trips you're going on but its super rare a fight breaks out at plat or sperm in f2p 

8 minutes ago, Tyendinaga said:

theyre impossible because of the jewelry. idk what kind of trips you're going on but its super rare a fight breaks out at plat or sperm in f2p 

Soup clan fights at Bandits and Boneyard a lot and I think those spots are just fine rn