Scammed by clanmate in apex, Leader gives no brown sticky stuffs :)

willsb

Hey there friends, So a long time buddy of ours, currently SLEGE in APEX scammed my friend and I out of a bit over 400m.  I was in clan Apex at the time, but I hadn't been active for a few weeks, I was struggling in college and quit osrs entirely for a bit to try and salvage the semester.  The day I finished school and got back into rs, SLEGE  (formerly Leaving Her, Siege Engine, Food Stamp, Bip0lar mf, Get Thouth) ran off with quite a bit of our money.  I've talked to Rancher Nox about this many times, he does not give a single fuck about members of his clan scamming another clan member.  I have below some random screenshots, Proving I was in APEX, showing Nox's stance on the issue, or just proving i'm not making this up, we were good friends for a long time.  We definitely aren't getting our money back, and I don't give a brown sticky stuff as its literally just gp, but I'd like to get the word out that the leader of Apex doesn't give two brown sticky stuffs about his clan members.  Also, don't trust SLEGE of apex :)

Just met slege and the friend he claimed "stole the money from his account while he was drunk" in edge, they danced and waved at me, good times :D

apexts.PNG

furbeginning.PNG

3 hours ago, willsb said:

I don't give a brown sticky stuff as its literally just gp, but I'd like to get the word out that the leader of Apex doesn't give two brown sticky stuffs about his clan members.  Also, don't trust SLEGE of apex :)

@Brock_Lesnar ^

NLfgw4t.png

Was definitely in apex when it happened, but i had to take a break for school.  So Nox, I was indeed in your clan, but I don't think you care at all about your members... What a great clan leader1DViqjQ.png

definitely a part of the clan at the time...

That sucks man. This needs to be reviewed again by Apex ranks. Tbh though, this is more of a inner clan thing. Would have been best to try and resolve it with your ranks privately, even if you claim Nox doesn't care (although I do not believe he wouldn't care about something like this). I believe that making these inner clan scammings public on Sharkbrew will hurt the credibility of your clan.

I am not really 100% sure how he had access to 400m gp, but I wouldn't recommend trusting too many people with this amount of GP. You should have been more careful with who had access to it.

Yeah I had the same thing happen instead a proud member taklkng brown sticky stuff to another clan member im really cool so I back up my m8. After a hour During a official trip I went afk for a few mins b4 we were going to do a hit and ended up finding out I was in lummy and I got b.s by the same kids talking brown sticky stuff, after talking to nox it seems that he didn't give too brown sticky stuff about it. Honestly it's fault in both parts yours for letting a clan member use your acc with that much money and also on the ranks I hope you learn for this no disrespect to apex but nox should care more about the conflicts in his clan but he doesn't. Smh.