Who is a better caller?

Togo

Who is a better caller?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who is a better caller?

2 minutes ago, Shoan said:

seems like a mute kypd you and u can keep uploading gif montages but u wont ever be better than me at runescape l0l

apparently you can't read properly either, i said he brain washed you there was no indication of a conversation between me and zach

Me > you lol

12 hours ago, The Prospector said:

Why do you think apex dropped from being in contention to take on EOP for #1 to being FOMs lapdog lol, @Tyendinaga ordered apex to become a low tier minion clan and now fom are stealing their members and apex are dropping l0l

It was an odd move to rank him

6 hours ago, Moni said:

apparently you can't read properly either, i said he brain washed you there was no indication of a conversation between me and zach

Me > you lol

True or false: You used to talk brown sticky stuff every chance you got about foe when u got kicked for being emotional in 2015 and now you're app. Kinda justin beiber Monir......... disappointing. 

caf69d4c05d0129b489319deea8aa8dd.png&key@Shoan lmao

On 2/19/2018 at 8:50 PM, JoJo said:

True or false: You used to talk brown sticky stuff every chance you got about foe when u got kicked for being emotional in 2015 and now you're app. Kinda justin beiber Monir......... disappointing. 

caf69d4c05d0129b489319deea8aa8dd.png&key@Shoan lmao

Sad part is you and the other 2-3 rejects believe the 30yr old mute, i would troll on a clan forum too if I collected disability checks from the government for a fake fall lmfao

58 minutes ago, Moni said:

Sad part is you and the other 2-3 rejects believe the 30yr old mute, i would troll on a clan forum too if I collected disability checks from the government for a fake fall lmfao

Why are you ignoring the fact that you said you'd never join foe again and that it was the least enjoyable clanning experience you've ever had? Yikes looks like i struck a nerve l0l.

38 minutes ago, JoJo said:

Why are you ignoring the fact that you said you'd never join foe again and that it was the least enjoyable clanning experience you've ever had? Yikes looks like i struck a nerve l0l.

U realize danny and everyone knows i only joined due to the ubers that joined, wouldnt have joined otherwise 

6 hours ago, Moni said:

U realize danny and everyone knows i only joined due to the ubers that joined, wouldnt have joined otherwise 

Doesn't negate the fact that you literally said "foe had the worst community ive ever experienced and was my least favorite clanning experience, i would never join them again". Lol nobody cares that ub closed and mass joined foe.