[OP] Catching Cases Against [CD] - Sunday Trip

XLPC Warlord

Just now, Luciel said:

Pretty funny when you lie to ur own members, can tell how bad ur quality as a clan is atm :( breaking point for CD?

looky here dum dum, unless you're a professional autist then im pretty sure the average joe can tell whether or not their clan is winning or not so if cd wants to have a LA FIESTA on ts after the daily smashing of op then by gods will cd will do it. only thing breaking here are your emotions (and your brain)

28 minutes ago, chance111 said:

after watching videos feating povs from both clans i can comfortably say that this topic is indeed fake and that cd wins again

i also would like to bring up another point - if you're australian and you're making sunday trips(which are actually monday mornings for you) then you obviously live at home with mama

Yes you are correct on the days, and that is why you rarely see me on Sunday trips unless I have the day off or start work late.

7 hours ago, chance111 said:

after watching videos feating povs from both clans i can comfortably say that this topic is indeed fake and that cd wins again

i also would like to bring up another point - if you're australian and you're making sunday trips(which are actually monday mornings for you) then you obviously live at home with mama

i live with my mama 

7 hours ago, chance111 said:

looky here dum dum, unless you're a professional autist then im pretty sure the average joe can tell whether or not their clan is winning or not so if cd wants to have a LA FIESTA on ts after the daily smashing of op then by gods will cd will do it. only thing breaking here are your emotions (and your brain)

If cd won why did my leak get off halfway through the trip “cd is so trash” -his exact words (it was a rank tyvm btw) sign ups won’t save you tanks won’t save you doom won’t save you hmmmmm

47 minutes ago, N uts ack said:

If cd won why did my leak get off halfway through the trip “cd is so trash” -his exact words (it was a rank tyvm btw) sign ups won’t save you tanks won’t save you doom won’t save you hmmmmm

You don’t have leaks. Your clan isn’t smart enough. 

47 minutes ago, TBR said:

You don’t have leaks. Your clan isn’t smart enough. 

idk whats worse tbr losing a rivalry to a new clan that's been open for 4 months or having a brown sticky stuff caller like singles/bsers shame ur only decent caller left you for envy. stop lying to your members now you had sign ups to touch 50 and like 10 invites l0l0l0l. next weekend we both know you will pull 30-35 as usual and don't worry since you want to bring raggers after agreeing not to use them we will sit on you in singles your whole trip since that's where you sit anyway. keep bringing raggers not only us the scene will close you.

4 hours ago, MattiNykanen said:

Ah yes sharkbrew warriors.  I have 1080p 60fps 7 minute video of us killing your clan lmfao learn to do brown sticky stuff properly you morons.

You have a 7 minute video where 1 minute of that content is us.. So really you have a 1 minute video of OP from 2017. Big yikes. 2018 is not CD's year try re-opening in 2019 big mans.

1 hour ago, XLPC Warlord said:

You have a 7 minute video where 1 minute of that content is us.. So really you have a 1 minute video of OP from 2017. Big yikes. 2018 is not CD's year try re-opening in 2019 big mans.

CD failed propaganda again.... stop lying to your members. No one with a brain believes it, that’s why one of your ranks is leaking for bonds 😂😂😂

ps still waiting for that OP leaderboard leak lmfaooooo. 

5 hours ago, M Tanner said:

idk whats worse tbr losing a rivalry to a new clan that's been open for 4 months or having a brown sticky stuff caller like singles/bsers shame ur only decent caller left you for envy. stop lying to your members now you had sign ups to touch 50 and like 10 invites l0l0l0l. next weekend we both know you will pull 30-35 as usual and don't worry since you want to bring raggers after agreeing not to use them we will sit on you in singles your whole trip since that's where you sit anyway. keep bringing raggers not only us the scene will close you.

If you’re so clued up about my clan you should know that I haven’t been active for over a year, luckily my time has freed up this past week for the foreseeable future. So let’s see how much you pipe up. I’d suggest putting your heads together and buying more GP to pay that 3hit snipe team to attend your trips. I dare say you’ll need them very soon.

1 hour ago, TBR said:

If you’re so clued up about my clan you should know that I haven’t been active for over a year, luckily my time has freed up this past week for the foreseeable future. So let’s see how much you pipe up. I’d suggest putting your heads together and buying more GP to pay that 3hit snipe team to attend your trips. I dare say you’ll need them very soon.

u had sign ups to touch a 45 man pull and had 10 invites l0ll0 kms hiring "special forces" id kms irl oh btw pull 30 next weekend well make sure you don't step past lvl 2