Resolution to Sharkbrew Rank Leaking RL Names

slushpuppy

I personally think further actions should have been taken.  

If Rank A from Clan X doxxed Member B from Clan Y because Member B had Rank A's mates irl info, they'd probably be banned on sb instantly regardless of the situation.  Sharkbrew ranks (especially new ones that are kept on close watch) should honestly be held to a higher standard, if not the same standards.  There's apparently some sort of trial system in place for new ranks to where if they fuck up, they are gone?  Well it looks like he fucked up..

Lots of things are wrong here

A large number of your ranks are involved in using irl information to attack people from other clans daily and sharkbrew turn a blind eye to it ( @Tyendinaga, @holydreams to name a couple)

Now you're getting @holydreams, the guy who publicly stated that he refuses to stop fom doxing eop and refuses to punish people for it and instead supports doxing and uses the information himself to attack other, to mediate a doxing issue?

It seems like doxing is only an issue when it's someone from a clan that sharkbrew don't like lol, otherwise you support it and give a warning only to try keep the public happy. Why do sharkbrew ranks have access to people's dox in the first place? These ranks are supposed to be keeping the community secure but all they show the community is they dox, create problems, cheat, and are extremely bias.

1 hour ago, Moni said:

For the one hr i was on we owned everyone at sperm so idk what you’re referring to

i remember owning u every time we fought man(ca for 1hr, sperm x2, making u tele everytime) and yes i know u were at each and every fight don't act like u weren't l0l

imagine crying for apec clan help for daddy eop :P and still losing gg

14 minutes ago, DULL said:

i remember owning u every time we fought man(ca for 1hr, sperm x2, making u tele everytime) and yes i know u were at each and every fight don't act like u weren't l0l

imagine crying for apec clan help for daddy eop :P and still losing gg

I think you’re brain is still recovering from the roasts you were given in sb staff, explains you being delusional 

@Moni @DULL @17_ why is dull not allowed to boast about mains when @slushpuppeh and @Kim said that if @holydreams refused to take action for his doxing, EOP are allowed to retaliate in any way they feel and "sharkbrew will not interfere, it is a problem between the ranks of the clans"? EOP will do whatever they want to punish FOM until FOM face justice, you're lucky EOP don't stoop to @holydreams level and start leaking doxs lol, be happy fom have brown sticky stuff trips at lvl 5 wildy and refuse to fight anyone

That sounds very biased indeed. If dull isn't allowed to talk about mains (which sharkbrew staff said eop are allowed to do until fom apologizes and makes amends) then where is the resolution topic about @holydreams openly supporting/contributing to fom doxing eop?

1 minute ago, The Prospector said:

@Moni @DULL @17_ why is dull not allowed to boast about mains when @slushpuppeh and @Kim said that if @holydreams refused to take action for his doxing, EOP are allowed to retaliate in any way they feel and "sharkbrew will not interfere, it is a problem between the ranks of the clans"?

That sounds very biased indeed. If dull isn't allowed to talk about mains (which sharkbrew staff said eop are allowed to do until fom apologizes and makes amends) then where is the resolution topic about @holydreams openly supporting/contributing to fom doxing eop?

Good comment! now lets wait for the answers !!!!