Resolution to Sharkbrew Rank Leaking RL Names

slushpuppy

2 hours ago, slushpuppy said:

What Phil has done comes under the domain of ethics, not dishonesty.

Secondly, corruption refers to the abuse of the system for personal gain. Phil doesn't gain any sort of rewards, either tangible or intangible by leaking an IRL name.

The community has always been DOXing each other since forever.

Open your eyes, 2011:

https://www.sharkbrew.com/topic/14673-end-of-an-era-p/

----

Regardless, as mentioned before, we found out that Phil had impaired judgement due to multiple instigation attempts.

Yes, Sharkbrew ranks are required to hold themselves to higher levels of morality and ethics. But we found the incident hard to stomach once we understood the implications why Phil retaliated with impaired judgement, and for that reason, we are not making the perpetrators names public.

We concluded that making this topic public of what Phil had done is a punishment by itself.

Doxing shouldn't be allowed by a rank. He should get a demotion doesn't matter what the scenario is.

It's amusing though, I love how it is corrupt, no one really likes this site but they continue using it because theres no other pure community site at all @slushpuppy So put that in your mind. No one likes your website, you're corrupt along with your staff.

20 minutes ago, Public Relations Pig said:

What do you mean? He clearly stated that Phil doxed the guy knowing full well he was in the wrong with the excuse "i got mad."

You "considered" a suspension? He should get the boot.

ngl isn't phil a rank in supremacy? And aren't supremacy a clan where even their leader brags about doxing people in other clans? Something tells me that phil being involved in doxing isn't an isolated incident, and again there are sharkbrew staff covering it up and taking part in doxing activities...

Just now, The Prospector said:

ngl isn't phil a rank in supremacy? And aren't supremacy a clan where even their leader brags about doxing people in other clans? Something tells me that phil being involved in doxing isn't an isolated incident, and again there are sharkbrew staff covering it up and taking part in doxing activities...

isn't soup leader a police officer?????? l0000l

48 minutes ago, Shadows said:

That is pretty direct. Your opinion and mine differ though. You can think what you like, it is not my job to think for you nor will I try to do so. Like I said on my earlier statement, a lot of people are talking not knowing the full info. It's easy to say words, much easier to say negative ones. I already stated I considered a suspension needed regardless of the provocation but that does not fall on me.

theres literally no explanation for a rank doxing no matter what any of the other ranks say. as u see every1 whos seen this topic thinks he should be demoted.

18 minutes ago, Manni said:

Doxing shouldn't be allowed by a rank. He should get a demotion doesn't matter what the scenario is.

It's amusing though, I love how it is corrupt, no one really likes this site but they continue using it because theres no other pure community site at all @slushpuppy So put that in your mind. No one likes your website, you're corrupt along with your staff.

Not in this circumstance as the details are pretty grotesque. Your judgement is fallacious. Maybe the truth will come out one day if Phil is willing to talk about it, but until then.. No we will stay by him.

Oh please spare me the details of how everyone doesn't like sharkbrew, but still come back to SB when they join any competing site. If you want to bitch about bias, try joining a site that is dominated from one clan and any dissenting voices(like yours right now) is hidden/warned and forum accounts banned because the forum owner doesn't like what you are saying

Just now, slushpuppeh said:

Not in this circumstance as the details are pretty grotesque. Your judgement is fallacious. Maybe the truth will come out one day if Phil is willing to talk about it, but until then.. No we will stay by him.

Oh please spare me the details of how everyone doesn't like sharkbrew, but still come back to SB when they join any competing site. If you want to bitch about bias, try joining a site that is dominated from one clan and any dissenting voices(like yours right now) is hidden/warned and forum accounts banned because the forum owner doesn't like what you are saying

i know the details and its still not right lol. 

e.g. if my brother was dead and some1 flamed him and i was a rank, i wouldnt go out and boast about doxing him lol. theres no justification no matter what you say.

1 minute ago, slushpuppeh said:

Sounds like sharkbrew

22 minutes ago, slushpuppeh said:

Literally the definition of sharkbrew, you guys are biased, and dominated not by one clan but by the staff who don't really give a fuck about the community, and their word goes no matter what.

Anyways, there is literally no other site other than cough trash-arkbrew, for clan community forums as I said. So everyone will stay here, needless to say everyone knows what happend is wrong and like 90% of the posts on this thread want phil to be demoted, but hey its all good Phil is a staff and he DOX'ed, so sharkbrew won't demote him and be biased. 

If an ex staff did this, hey, they'll ban them from the forums.

Hmmm, should lose rank regardless imo, set a standard. One less incompetent mod aint gunna break the forums :L

His first response is saying u can demote him?? He knew straight away he crossed the line and was willing to take the punishment. Shouldn't be such an issue lol

1 hour ago, 17_ said:

e.g. if my brother was dead and some1 flamed him and i was a rank, i wouldnt go out and boast about doxing him lol. theres no justification no matter what you say.

Oh please, you massed up 50 mains week on week to hit a clan whose senior member has leaked just your IRL name and address.

If I leaked anything about your family members, you probably be calling SWAT team on me.

p.s. You faked a family member having a fatal disease, it just shows how little empathy you have. I wish that you don't become a boss of anyone IRL.

4 minutes ago, slushpuppeh said:

Oh please, you massed up 50 mains week on week to hit a clan whose senior member has leaked just your IRL name and address.

If I leaked anything about your family members, you probably be calling SWAT team on me.

p.s. You faked a family member having a fatal disease, it just shows how little empathy you have. I wish that you don't become a boss of anyone IRL.

Ye expected u couldn't respond to anything else I said above. What has mains got to do with irl info? I retaliate with in game instead of irl and that's bad? LOL thanks for again providing your lack of brain cells.

39 minutes ago, slushpuppeh said:

@17_ isn't a sharkbrew rank and doesnt have to listen to any of your guidelines or uphold your standards (that you yourself refuse to uphold), and no you cant turn eop forums off when he proves you wrong cos you aint the host anymore l0l. 

And why are you making personal irl attacks to him, if thats okay then should we release all of what you did to every clan except eop throughout 2014-2017 where you would ip farm forums and set up a bot to hit off people from rival clans every hour of the day. You then proceeded to lie about it every time someone called you out for it because you were scared the credibility of your already fraudulent website would be damaged

I hope you don't become a boss one day because you'll use the information of your employees and attack them with it lmao

27 minutes ago, Tigers said:

Pretty sure you, Shoan and others was spamming Phil's IRL name on irc. Also Dull has spammed mine.

Sorry @Tigers but it's okay for it to be done in retaliation. If you dox others then prepare to be doxed broccoli l000l, @slushpuppeh confirms that by this topic.

Yo btw Phil's irl name is Phil l000l what you gonna do @Backstabbed, dox me too? pussy lmfao

1 minute ago, The Prospector said:

@17_ isn't a sharkbrew rank and doesnt have to listen to any of your guidelines or uphold your standards (that you yourself refuse to uphold), and no you cant turn eop forums off when he proves you wrong cos you aint the host anymore l0l. 

And why are you making personal irl attacks to him, if thats okay then should we release all of what you did to every clan except eop throughout 2014-2017 where you would ip farm forums and set up a bot to hit off people from rival clans every hour of the day. I hope you don't become a boss one day because you'll use the information of your employees and attack them with it lmao

Inb4 he claims I'm that account hhahahahahah. Funny how he has the nerve after all the scummy brown sticky stuff he's done in the past and what makes it worse is I actually like this site (hence why I use it daily) but he's starting to make me not like it