Resolution to Sharkbrew Rank Leaking RL Names

slushpuppy

1 minute ago, 17_ said:

Inb4 he claims I'm that account hhahahahahah. Funny how he has the nerve after all the scummy brown sticky stuff he's done in the past and what makes it worse is I actually like this site (hence why I use it daily) but he's starting to make me not like it

I remember when he actually volunteered to take part in ddosing and ip grabbing when a rival website came up lol

Since he can make irl attacks we can too, wow man sucks to be @slushpuppeh he faked being white rich and handsome with high gpa online lol that's pretty fucked up

27 minutes ago, The Prospector said:

@17_ isn't a sharkbrew rank and doesnt have to listen to any of your guidelines or uphold your standards (that you yourself refuse to uphold), and no you cant turn eop forums off when he proves you wrong cos you aint the host anymore l0l. 

And why are you making personal irl attacks to him, if thats okay then should we release all of what you did to every clan except eop throughout 2014-2017 where you would ip farm forums and set up a bot to hit off people from rival clans every hour of the day. You then proceeded to lie about it every time someone called you out for it because you were scared the credibility of your already fraudulent website would be damaged

I hope you don't become a boss one day because you'll use the information of your employees and attack them with it lmao

http://tlp-rs.net/topic/86445-sharkbrew-and-slushpuppy/

2013-2015*. Go for it if you dare. I will make the technology public and tell everyone how to do it, then lets see how many mains you dare hit people with lmfao

4 minutes ago, slushpuppeh said:

2013-2015*. Go for it if you dare. I will make the technology public and guess whose forums they would use it on...

Yours lmfao.

^ sharkbrew admin threatening clan forums with ip grabbing and ddosing because he is getting triggered lol @17_ look how deep the corruption goes....

btw 17 isnt a rank of sharkbrew so he doesnt need to be held to a high standard and can talk about bringing 50+ mains in retaliation to fom doxing anytime

1 minute ago, The Prospector said:

^ sharkbrew admin threatening clan forums with ip grabbing and ddosing because he is getting triggered lol @17_ look how deep the corruption goes....

Go for it. Expose everything I done for EOP, I got nothing to lose because everyone will benefit from me making the technology public and they can use it to punish you afterwards you spent the last 2 years suppressing the community.

it will be a great way to motivate your current ranks knowing that anytime in the future, they would be thrown under the bus.:P

2 hours ago, 17_ said:

Ye expected u couldn't respond to anything else I said above. What has mains got to do with irl info? I retaliate with in game instead of irl and that's bad? LOL thanks for again providing your lack of brain cells.

notice how he said "just your IRL name and address."

that's how little it means to him lmfao, what a broccoli

7 hours ago, Lionel said:

Cant help but feel like getting him demoted was part of the strategy. Fuck em

It was, my clans being pissy because they don't like supremacy. Dulls demotion was due to him being a broccoli with every single sb rank.

2 hours ago, Andy said:

It was, my clans being pissy because they don't like supremacy. Dulls demotion was due to him being a broccoli with every single sb rank.

wrong @Andy..

They're mad cause i got demoted for saying why i brought mains to tyen two weeks ago. Something so small and little got my mod removed but when its serious like this nothing is done lol. This is also not a one time thing but its okay! doxing is fine! gl all!

leashed by kim you lot are

45 minutes ago, DULL said:

wrong @Andy..

They're mad cause i got demoted for saying why i brought mains to tyen two weeks ago. Something so small and little got my mod removed but when its serious like this nothing is done lol. This is also not a one time thing but its okay! doxing is fine! gl all!

leashed by kim you lot are

No they're probably mad with you spamming out and looking to argue anyone who spoke in Line chat on a daily basis, making danny's irl pic your own, constantly looking to aggrieve situations on the phone and help with nothing. didn't make sense and definitely not the same as what you did last time at GK. You act like nothing was done, not true. Beyond that it's amusing you trying to make a point of this incident even though you know further details not included in the topic as to how the situation arose. I told slush this is how it should be dealt with. I guess eop is bias for sup lmfoa

I don't think the problem is me being on kims leashe, but rather me not being on eop's

10 hours ago, slushpuppeh said:

Oh please, you massed up 50 mains week on week to hit a clan whose senior member has leaked just your IRL name and address.

If I leaked anything about your family members, you probably be calling SWAT team on me.

p.s. You faked a family member having a fatal disease, it just shows how little empathy you have. I wish that you don't become a boss of anyone IRL.

such an ugly response especially made worse by the fact that you are Counselor on these forums. Idk why i'm surprised

1 hour ago, Andy said:

No they're probably mad with you spamming out and looking to argue anyone who spoke in Line chat on a daily basis, making danny's irl pic your own, constantly looking to aggrieve situations on the phone and help with nothing. didn't make sense and definitely not the same as what you did last time at GK. You act like nothing was done, not true. Beyond that it's amusing you trying to make a point of this incident even though you know further details not included in the topic as to how the situation arose. I told slush this is how it should be dealt with. I guess eop is bias for sup lmfoa

I don't think the problem is me being on kims leashe, but rather me not being on eop's

I know why i got demoted, and i'm not arguing on why i did get demoted.

I'm arguing cause you guys demoted me over telling tyen why i brought mains but allow your mods to dox xD

You and slush don't understand that though !

edit: danny told leech in discord he was gonna cum in his mom? flames peoples irls but if i do it in the rank LINE chat its awful! LMFAO nice man it just really goes to show how much you guys actually care. Sadly its not much :[]

After the doxing happened btw!

qw72V3u.png

uKt238E.png

qVjLiS2.png

Please enlighten me on why he's allowed to be doing this! give me another excuse please :P

15 hours ago, slushpuppeh said:

http://tlp-rs.net/topic/86445-sharkbrew-and-slushpuppy/

2013-2015*. Go for it if you dare. I will make the technology public and tell everyone how to do it, then lets see how many mains you dare hit people with lmfao

lmfao if doxing people in eop makes eop bring 50 mains, what do you think doxing eop and hitting them off will bring? l000l not very bright for a chink are you

10 hours ago, DULL said:

I know why i got demoted, and i'm not arguing on why i did get demoted.

I'm arguing cause you guys demoted me over telling tyen why i brought mains but allow your mods to dox xD

You and slush don't understand that though !

edit: danny told leech in discord he was gonna cum in his mom? flames peoples irls but if i do it in the rank LINE chat its awful! LMFAO nice man it just really goes to show how much you guys actually care. Sadly its not much :[]

After the doxing happened btw!

qw72V3u.png

uKt238E.png

qVjLiS2.png

Please enlighten me on why he's allowed to be doing this! give me another excuse please :P

You were demoted because u spam called like half the rank team despite being warned not to 3 times

4 hours ago, The Prospector said:

lmfao if doxing people in eop makes eop bring 50 mains, what do you think doxing eop and hitting them off will bring? l000l not very bright for a chink are you

Less because they are being hit off?

Total number of mains ingame = 50 - mains that are being hit off