Resolution to Sharkbrew Rank Leaking RL Names

slushpuppy

11 hours ago, DULL said:

pPSn8Q7.png

Not surprised you allow this:P He's Such a gullible dutch !

Here's our auto returner in full effect:

Undisputed. Uncontested.

glad its ok for me to dox now thank you will look into this...

You already doxed me with like 10 year old information as a rank, so shut up bundle of twigsgot pretending you have an excuse

11 hours ago, Manni said:

Here we go we have another sharkbrew rank in on the corruption. I don't speak on behalf of the pure community, are you trying to imply that DOX'ing is allowed now, that's literally what that statement even says. The community since way back has never approved of doxing. I don't know of any DOX'ing either way, and slushpuppy should have revoked Phil's  rank, but SharkBrew is corrupt. It's not cronyism

"dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power"

Phil is in power, he has done dishonest conduct known as DOXing. Therefore, my earlier statement is still valid.

Anyways continue backing your staff members up bud, It's funny I love how biased it is.

What Phil has done comes under the domain of ethics, not dishonesty.

Secondly, corruption refers to the abuse of the system for personal gain. Phil doesn't gain any sort of rewards, either tangible or intangible by leaking an IRL name.

The community has always been DOXing each other since forever.

Open your eyes, 2011:

https://www.pure-warfare.com/topic/14673-end-of-an-era-p/

----

Regardless, as mentioned before, we found out that Phil had impaired judgement due to multiple instigation attempts.

Yes, Sharkbrew ranks are required to hold themselves to higher levels of morality and ethics. But we found the incident hard to stomach once we understood the implications why Phil retaliated with impaired judgement, and for that reason, we are not making the perpetrators names public.

We concluded that making this topic public of what Phil had done is a punishment by itself.

@slushpuppy why is dull demoted for saying he brings mains but this guy can dox people? This is why nobody takes this site serious. You have double standards just because you have a high rank in supremacy who will defend the actions. There's 0 excuse for what he did regardless of what anyone did to his irl or his friends irl. He's a rank for a reason he should be mature enough to know not to retaliate as he is representing your site. Lmfao.

Yes everyone knows sup and ir have been posting each others brown sticky stuff, but that's irrelevant. Phil is a rank and I truly cannot believe how u can demote someone for saying he uses mains but not this. Fucking joke lmao, this is why nearly every comment on this topic is saying this site is a joke.

5 minutes ago, 17_ said:

@slushpuppy why is dull demoted for saying he brings mains but this guy can dox people? This is why nobody takes this site serious. You have double standards just because you have a high rank in supremacy who will defend the actions. There's 0 excuse for what he did regardless of what anyone did to his irl or his friends irl. He's a rank for a reason he should be mature enough to know not to retaliate as he is representing your site. Lmfao.

It is in the leaked details of his irl friend and we cannot disclose anything further more than that. If we wanted to be partial to supremacy or sweep the matter under the topic, I wouldn't have made this topic.

Now you guys know and that is it. If he leaked IRLs again, out he goes. Simple as that.

3 minutes ago, slushpuppy said:

It's more than just threatening his family/friends members IRL and we cannot disclose anything further more than that. If we wanted to be partial to supremacy or sweep the matter under the topic, I wouldn't have made this topic.

Now you guys know and that is it. If he leaked IRLs again, out he goes. Simple as that.

That's still not an excuse for not denoting him lmao. Look at the replies to this topic and judge for urself. Take this as flame or an attack or whatever, but it isn't, him saying he was heated is not an excuse for what he did as a mod. Until you take serious action nobody will take this site serious again. Also why is dull demoted for saying mains and this guy isn't for POSTING IRL INFORMATION

I don't really need to say anymore as you won't be able to string an actual response to justify YOUR mods actions however if u want people to use sharkbrew properly and take it serious, start acting serious from the top (the ranks). If a SB rank gets away with doxing what kind of example does that set lmao?

5 minutes ago, 17_ said:

That's still not an excuse for not denoting him lmao. Look at the replies to this topic and judge for urself. Take this as flame or an attack or whatever, but it isn't, him saying he was heated is not an excuse for what he did as a mod. Until you take serious action nobody will take this site serious again. Also why is dull demoted for saying mains and this guy isn't for POSTING IRL INFORMATION

image.png

We were going to demote him from the getgo.

The replies on this topic does not know the full circumstance of the situation and/or refuses to listen to my explanation of the incident.

Just now, slushpuppy said:

image.png

What? That has nothing to do with anything. Hes not demoted for his actions and you have 0 explanation. Doxing cannot be condoned especially by a rank on your site. It's whatever, I ain't going back and forth, just tryna give u input of what the majority of the community thinks. Just look at the comments on the thread and you'll realise you made a mistake. As I said 3 times now you have 0 reason for denoting dull for saying mains and never will have a reason as you seem to pick and choose what you want. The comments on this topic are pretty clear as to what everyone thinks.

56 minutes ago, 17_ said:

This is also just another example as to why u won't fund sharkbrew events after saying I would.

Understandable. There was no obligation on that.

This topic has gone downhill pretty quickly. A lot of people smacking heads. Some knowing all the information while others just trying to hate. 

To open a sense of transparency, I believe a suspension should have been given as I strongly disagree with retaliation or lost of composure. A derank was the first thing I thought once Dull brought it up to me on Discord. But due to the disgusting provocation by whoever the dumbasses were, I trust the judgement of the high ranks of letting this one with a public warning.  

13 minutes ago, Shadows said:

Understandable. There was no obligation on that.

This topic has gone downhill pretty quickly. A lot of people smacking heads. Some knowing all the information while others just trying to hate. 

To open a sense of transparency, I believe a suspension should have been given as I strongly disagree with retaliation or lost of composure. A derank was the first thing I thought once Dull brought it up to me on Discord. But due to the disgusting provocation by whoever the dumbasses were, I trust the judgement of the high ranks of letting this one with a public warning.  

Isn't being provoked by that sort of thing also a sign of weakness? Do you really want a rank who under pressure will retaliate/instigate with out of the game actions? 

We all know sharkbrew are corrupt and support their mods doxing others, can you guys at least stop preaching that you are a positive influence on the community and tell everyone the truth; that you really don't care about them and will let your staff dox people in the community and do nothing about it

So to summarize:

>IR member doxes soup rank

>soup rank doxes IR member

>IR member receives due punishment

>soup rank gets slap on wrist with wet napkin

It doesn't matter if he "got triggered" into doing it. How long has he been a rank of his clan? How long has he been a rank for Sharkbrew? He should know by now that he is held to a far higher standard than others and how he should act and present himself. What am I saying? He does know. He knew exactly what he was doing was wrong and he went through with it with the worst intentions. Yet, here we are. IR member probably kicked from his clan from what I've read and soup rank Phil still a rank in his clan and a rank on Sharkbrew. Both did something terrible and morally reprehensible and yet only one person was punished for these two wrongs. That certainly does not seem fair in my eyes.

Not only that but sad nher scum clan fom member doxed a rank of EoP and nothing happened to him. But, when nice guy and proud father @DULL responds with mains when holymemes refuses to kick his disgusting member, after he was given "permission"(haha) by Sharkbrew, he was still later demoted for it while sad nher scum fom member LV2 is still a member of his clan and holymemes is still a rank of Sharkbrew and is now holding Ambassador meetings for ridding the clan community of doxing (hgahajaja fucking ironic.)

Oh, how far this forum has fallen. It honestly disappoints me that most of the new people coming into pure clanning find clans through this website. They're already contaminated by it's corruption and kanker from the get-go.

16 minutes ago, The Prospector said:

Isn't being provoked by that sort of thing also a sign of weakness? Do you really want a rank who under pressure will retaliate/instigate with out of the game actions? 

We all know sharkbrew are corrupt and support their mods doxing others, can you guys at least stop preaching that you are a positive influence on the community and tell everyone the truth; that you really don't care about them and will let your staff dox people in the community and do nothing about it

That is pretty direct. Your opinion and mine differ though. You can think what you like, it is not my job to think for you nor will I try to do so. Like I said on my earlier statement, a lot of people are talking not knowing the full info. It's easy to say words, much easier to say negative ones. I already stated I considered a suspension needed regardless of the provocation but that does not fall on me.

3 minutes ago, Shadows said:

That is pretty direct. Your opinion and mine differ though. You can think what you like, it is not my job to think for you nor will I try to do so. Like I said on my earlier statement, a lot of people are talking not knowing the full info. It's easy to say words, much easier to say negative ones. I already stated I considered a suspension needed regardless of the provocation but that does not fall on me.

What do you mean? He clearly stated that Phil doxed the guy knowing full well he was in the wrong with the excuse "i got mad."

You "considered" a suspension? He should get the boot.