Resolution to Sharkbrew Rank Leaking RL Names

slushpuppy

10 hours ago, Public Relations Pig said:

+ Mains that are being given to ones not hit off + people connecting to their hotspots

bruh do ur maths we all have data plans in 2k18 l0l

edit: still waiting btw ;/

Why are you adding mains as you still only got 50?! So even if u put mains on hotspot/not being hit off, the simplified equation is still mains = mains - mains that are being hit off l0l

Unless you spend all day living in your mum's basement, i blow through my 15GB data plan before the month ends. You and I know how it was in 2014 before i took over when half your ranks were crying over getting ddosed left right center

8 hours ago, DULL said:

I know why i got demoted, and i'm not arguing on why i did get demoted.

Yet you keep bringing up your demotion as a juxtaposition on how unfair this decision is.........

12 minutes ago, slushpuppeh said:

Why are you adding mains as you still only got 50?! So even if u put mains on hotspot/not being hit off, the simplified equation is still mains = mains - mains that are being hit off l0l

Unless you spend all day living in your mum's basement, i blow through my 15GB data plan before the month ends. You and I know how it was in 2014 before i took over when half your ranks were crying over getting ddosed left right center

Yet you keep bringing up your demotion as a juxtaposition on how unfair this decision is.........

Are you thick in the head? People getting hit off can connect to their hotspot and play. If they can't, they can give info to people who can. Do the math.

50-10+10 does indeed still = 50

Sorry, I'm not living in a third world country. I have an unlimited data plan and can even play runescape and stream SD video when my 25 gigs of highspeed data are gone (yes, i've tested it on several occasions.)

(inb4warned cos you think I'm flaming you lel)

2 hours ago, slushpuppeh said:

? when you demoted me the firs time...yes?

you demoted me for talking about mains LMFAO this guy doxed someone and gets away with it cause of rage!! wooooooooAHHHHHHHHHHH

4 hours ago, Public Relations Pig said:

Are you thick in the head? People getting hit off can connect to their hotspot and play. If they can't, they can give info to people who can. Do the math.

50-10+10 does indeed still = 50

Sorry, I'm not living in a third world country. I have an unlimited data plan and can even play runescape and stream SD video when my 25 gigs of highspeed data are gone (yes, i've tested it on several occasions.)

(inb4warned cos you think I'm flaming you lel)

So you are telling the entire community that you can expect a 100% recovery from a strategic attack on your members. LMFAO.. Your hypothesis doesn't stand up to reality. I know how it is like when half your rank team is continuously hit off by opposing clans, and if you weren't a bandwagoner member/rank who was in EOP in 2014, you wouldn't be so utterly foolish by trying to contest this point.

While regular speed is more than sufficient for OSRS, it is not possible to do TS/RS comfortably. Moreover your latency will more than double as a result.

2 hours ago, DULL said:

? when you demoted me the firs time...yes?

you demoted me for talking about mains LMFAO this guy doxed someone and gets away with it cause of rage!! wooooooooAHHHHHHHHHHH

You were warned before to maintain a certain standard of rank etiquette and kept insisting on pissing everyone off.

Before you make it sound dumb with your snarky remarks, courts in real life look towards impaired judgement or provocation to mitigate the sentence of the accused.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provocation_(legal)

1 minute ago, slushpuppeh said:

So you are telling the entire community that you can expect a 100% recovery from a strategic attack on your members. LMFAO.. Your hypothesis doesn't stand up to reality. I know how it is like when half your rank team is continuously hit off by opposing clans, and if you weren't a bandwagoner member/rank who was in EOP in 2014, you wouldn't be so utterly foolish by trying to contest this point.

While regular speed is more than sufficient for OSRS, it is not possible to do TS/RS comfortably. Moreover your latency will more than double as a result.

You were warned before to maintain a certain standard of rank etiquette and kept insisting on pissing everyone off.

Before you make it sound dumb with your wooaaaahhh snarky remarks, courts in real life look towards impaired judgement or provocation to mitigate the sentence of the accused.

Niggas in 3rd world countries rly still have that brown sticky stuffty mobile internet? Enjoying my 4g lte 100/10 @15 ping for 10 euros per month atm

6 hours ago, slushpuppeh said:

HEY SLUSHMUTT, WE'RE ALL STILL WAITING THOUGH.

p.s. stop tryna work out theories over runescape.com u weirdo lmao i've tried it myself when i was getting ddosed and it works perfectly fine and i was given the idea BY eop lmfao kick rocks

12 hours ago, slushpuppeh said:

Before you make it sound dumb with your snarky remarks, courts in real life look towards impaired judgement or provocation to mitigate the sentence of the accused.

what? lol thats not an excuse you basically said if you rage you cant dox man its gg !

14 hours ago, slushpuppeh said:

Why does @DULL have to maintain a certain standard of rank etiquette (regarding baiting) but you let @Backstabbed @holydreams @Kim all take part in doxing members of the community with no reparation whatsoever?

On 2/22/2018 at 3:17 AM, slushpuppeh said:

If it were any EOP rank in Phil's EXACT position (including his motive) I honestly and wholeheartedly believe the consequences would be different than that of what Phil received. With that being said, I believe that it isn't fair.  Any thoughts?

On 2/24/2018 at 12:23 PM, Sarge said:

If it were any EOP rank in Phil's EXACT position (including his motive) I honestly and wholeheartedly believe the consequences would be different than that of what Phil received. With that being said, I believe that it isn't fair.  Any thoughts?

Didn't @Parm get promoted to gatekeeper and demoted for that reason (except it was making personal attacks, not directly leaking irl info like phil) lol? No heat of the moment/he was angry excuses used by sharkbrew staff. His affiliation to EOP is probably what got him demoted, not his actions lol

• 2 weeks later...