When is the next time Fo will beat EoP?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. When will Fo take a win off of EoP

• Never
    • 2020 (after trumps reelection)

23 minutes ago, 17_ said:

nope i just think its extremely weird how u all despised fo now nutride them :o

idk why you think I nutride them lol don't classify me in with all the ub guys

if you don't develop a hate for your opponent then you're not going to go far in a rivalry. tlp vs foe was an intense rivalry for sure, but it was healthy in the sense that it stayed in the game and each clan brought the best outta eachother. I love competition and going up against the best, and I've always had respect for their clan wars quality. Most of the reason I had hate for foe while in ub was because they bent the knee to that prep embargo that you guys implemented vs ub and it was an even bigger bitch move than eop making a prep embargo in the first place. That's why you won't see me joining foe or eop - because I don't want to be associated with a clan with that kind of mindset

Just now, Ecstacy said:

idk why you think I nutride them lol don't classify me in with all the ub guys

if you don't develop a hate for your opponent then you're not going to go far in a rivalry. tlp vs foe was an intense rivalry for sure, but it was healthy in the sense that it stayed in the game and each clan brought the best outta eachother. I love competition and going up against the best, and I've always had respect for their clan wars quality. Most of the reason I had hate for foe while in ub was because they bent the knee to that prep embargo that you guys implemented and it was an even bigger bitch move than eop making a prep embargo in the first place. That's why you won't see me joining foe or eop - because I don't want to be associated with a clan with that kind of mindset

thanks for clarifying, never h8ed u either ur actually one of the tlp guys i like (which is why i dont ban u off my ts).

1 minute ago, 17_ said:

thanks for clarifying, never h8ed u either ur actually one of the tlp guys i like (which is why i dont ban u off my ts).

you won't ban me cuz you don't have the balls pussy

but srs never really hated you either dude. life's too short to waste time on meaningless grudges :P

9 hours ago, Ecstacy said:

who cares about an intro? and don't flatter yourself, eop had no affect on me deciding to say hey to some people I used to play the game with. I actually forget you guys exist a lot of times because you never prep which is all I do on runescape anymore

you're too deep in this game my guy take a step back and re-evaluate

was it eop who had an affect or hanuman begging every ub kid to join fo to "kill eop"

both are pretty much reasonable reasons to explain your intro