Pure community civil war

The Prospector

Who's side?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who's side are you on?

4 hours ago, Lionel said:

I dont dislike EoP but i prefer Foe, i feel like they have been the superior clan for the duration of osrs. When i was a member in EoP, foe was the higher pulling clan and EoP avoided foe at all cost (logging out/teleing at the sight of foe, i believe i recall deviants saying something along the lines of "if we run from foe one more time im leaving" after which he got kicked from the ts).

Now that EoP is in a stronger position theyre coming for foe which makes sense, this is their chance to dominate the pure scene. When Foe was doing better they didnt really care too much about eop and i even remember the Foeop alliance.

Anyway the rivalry is healthy and its nice to see the two biggest clans going at eachother, well see what happens. Thanks for the AC ;)

That was when ambbush jamz was leading btw. Haha poor jamz was terrified of ub too!

7 hours ago, Lionel said:

I dont dislike EoP but i prefer Foe, i feel like they have been the superior clan for the duration of osrs. When i was a member in EoP, foe was the higher pulling clan and EoP avoided foe at all cost (logging out/teleing at the sight of foe, i believe i recall deviants saying something along the lines of "if we run from foe one more time im leaving" after which he got kicked from the ts).

Now that EoP is in a stronger position theyre coming for foe which makes sense, this is their chance to dominate the pure scene. When Foe was doing better they didnt really care too much about eop and i even remember the Foeop alliance.

Anyway the rivalry is healthy and its nice to see the two biggest clans going at eachother, well see what happens. Thanks for the AC ;)

Are you broccolied? EoP has been completely dominant over fom since Old School Runescape. There was only ever 2 instances where fom outpulled us and only once where Jamz era avoided fighting them. Where is that pussy nigga now? In fom.

It's been nothing but a fom hunt for me since April 22, 2017 and even longer for the ones who were in EoP before the LPC movement. Yes, it's very healthy for a clan to dox another's rank and start a main/crash war.