Pure community civil war

The Prospector

Who's side?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who's side are you on?

Who's side will you take?

EOP:

Ac's your fights, respects your clan. Doesn't take things out of the game despite pulling 100+ consistently

Only uses mains against FOM in retaliation for FOM doxing eop

Crashes any anti-eop alliance clan and does not off until people become an independent clan

Always willing to talk and negotiate if there are dramas between clans and willing to resolve things

FOM:

Crashes 30v30s with a 90 pull

Matches eops pulls but refuses to fight them and chooses to crash 30v30s

Actively dox's people in the pure community

Brings mains

Hides in other clan's team capes and makes eop camp you as well

Has @holydreams

Personally I chose EOP because they are a mature, humble independent pure clan.

27 minutes ago, Tyendinaga said:

both ur clans should close 

actually everyone should close and make entirely brand new clans that would be sik

u shud stop tryna call everytime you do it ends with you abusing glory teleports to run away from all the clans you lose too

I dont dislike EoP but i prefer Foe, i feel like they have been the superior clan for the duration of osrs. When i was a member in EoP, foe was the higher pulling clan and EoP avoided foe at all cost (logging out/teleing at the sight of foe, i believe i recall deviants saying something along the lines of "if we run from foe one more time im leaving" after which he got kicked from the ts).

Now that EoP is in a stronger position theyre coming for foe which makes sense, this is their chance to dominate the pure scene. When Foe was doing better they didnt really care too much about eop and i even remember the Foeop alliance.

Anyway the rivalry is healthy and its nice to see the two biggest clans going at eachother, well see what happens. Thanks for the AC ;)

4 hours ago, Lionel said:

I dont dislike EoP but i prefer Foe, i feel like they have been the superior clan for the duration of osrs. When i was a member in EoP, foe was the higher pulling clan and EoP avoided foe at all cost (logging out/teleing at the sight of foe, i believe i recall deviants saying something along the lines of "if we run from foe one more time im leaving" after which he got kicked from the ts).

Now that EoP is in a stronger position theyre coming for foe which makes sense, this is their chance to dominate the pure scene. When Foe was doing better they didnt really care too much about eop and i even remember the Foeop alliance.

Anyway the rivalry is healthy and its nice to see the two biggest clans going at eachother, well see what happens. Thanks for the AC ;)

That was jamz' era he was legit the biggest pussy and would never fight fo lmao (ironic since he's in fo now). Since dull is leading we have been dominating fo every single weekend no exception