An open hearted message for every pure clan

17_

I personally asked my good friend @realdonaldtrump what his thoughts on this trade deal initiated by @17_ were. He simply smiled at me, gave me a hand shake and looked out towards the crowd of millions speaking no words, but gave only one action.

19488328990a93da03d5b2fb9f0e46d2.png

After supporting this trade deal he was voted in as the president of the united states!

10 minutes ago, kmanester1 said:

so eop is gunna also do this for p2p right cuz this isnt an excuse to run away in f2p?

nice saturday topic last week

Word on the street is that fom sit in lvl 5 singles pming other clan ranks and wont leave until one of them agrees to team on eop with them

can you confirm fom slave? or are you too busy with you tourny worlds 4v4 inners l000l

23 minutes ago, kmanester1 said:

so eop is gunna also do this for p2p right cuz this isnt an excuse to run away in f2p?

nice saturday topic last week

? why would i make a saturday trip topic acing clans? you sat a lvl 6 wild crashing people AND made a topic. That's how desperate you are. Let that sink in..

2 hours ago, DULL said:

? why would i make a saturday trip topic acing clans? you sat a lvl 6 wild crashing people AND made a topic. That's how desperate you are. Let that sink in..

so you gunna ac on sunday too? cmon mate answer the question instead of deflecting

or u know that you will get smashed trying to multi log in p2p so u gunna pretend like you didnt see it :)

Just now, kmanester1 said:

so you gunna ac on sunday too? cmon mate answer the question instead of deflecting

or u know that you will get smashed trying to multi log in p2p so u gunna pretend like you didnt see it :)

why would we need to ac on sunday when you're too busy teleing from big daddy eop at every sight of us...shame yall scared!

100 ending last sunday btw :]

1 hour ago, why you no good said:

Guy, you were literally fighting IR and Apex at high altar today with nothing but mains. Gj moron. 

We had a clean cluster inside high altar while you ended your trip 30 minutes in and teleported up watching 3 clans have a clean fight LOL