An open hearted message for every pure clan

17_

Dear Fatality, Intense Redemption, Phoenix, Supremacy, Apex, Misfits, and anyone else I may have missed (except Fom).

Sick and tired of Fom crashing your fights with 90 pures + mains due to them being terrified of EoP?

I promise each and every one of you clans that if you fight above gap on F2P trips, EoP will sit at your fight in a fall in of 150 people and let you all have a clean as fuck pure vs pure cluster without Fom crashing. You have my word. No longer worry about mains and a clan pulling 90 crashing you as EoP will protect you all.

So, why fight at bandits/CA/corp for 2 minutes action toll Fom crashes when you can have endless amounts of clean action at gdz with the protection of daddy EoP?

Feel free to /query DULL, debb or [eOp]17 to discuss the matter in more detail, thanks.

Death to Fom.

1 minute ago, Jensen said:

17 why are you so obsessed with me pming me 10+ times a day on discord about leaking my irl pics which never existed

Hey man your own friends were in my teamspeak posting your irl and bragging about getting free gp off you, sorry man take it out on them not me. Just trying to revive the scene.

6 minutes ago, 17_ said:

Hey man your own friends were in my teamspeak posting your irl and bragging about getting free gp off you, sorry man take it out on them not me. Just trying to revive the scene.

well its obv a joke and a fake picture lmfao