Misfits vs Supremacy P2P PREP 3-0

BackWoodsL

54 minutes ago, Backstabbed said:

Just living by Sharkbrew rules pal, you as a mediator should know them :) also the fact the topic states you pulled 26? Whilst having 21 in first round and 24 2nd round makes no sense then having the nerve to dtate we left after r2 whilst we queried your superiors for r3... yikes "your" clan must pull an akward amount of bs to get a half decent mini win topic. It's not about pulling cards it's about rules.

Lol shut your mouth if you had won you wouldn't say that lmao.

The prep rules were 20v20 u tomato

2 hours ago, Backstabbed said:

Just living by Sharkbrew rules pal, you as a mediator should know them :) also the fact the topic states you pulled 26? Whilst having 21 in first round and 24 2nd round makes no sense then having the nerve to dtate we left after r2 whilst we queried your superiors for r3... yikes "your" clan must pull an akward amount of bs to get a half decent mini win topic. It's not about pulling cards it's about rules.

Sharkbrew on your chest cuh ; fuck your a loser to actually mediate on a third party fansite for runescape.com

You lost ; you agreed to a 20 v 20 regardless of opt count you lost take the L and close your mouth. Sup can't talk about scummy brown sticky stuff when you were known for toxicity within the community and yet you talk about MF as if Sup is some honor clan from late LOL  but by all means follow your sharkbrew rules you second class human being LMFAO 

12 minutes ago, P R O D said:

Sharkbrew on your chest cuh ; fuck your a loser to actually mediate on a third party fansite for runescape.com

You lost ; you agreed to a 20 v 20 regardless of opt count you lost take the L and close your mouth. Sup can't talk about scummy brown sticky stuff when you were known for toxicity within the community and yet you talk about MF as if Sup is some honor clan from late LOL  but by all means follow your sharkbrew rules you second class human being LMFAO 

Someone's tears are extra salty today.

On 24-2-2018 at 1:31 PM, Backstabbed said:

I was one of the ranks who had a big influence on making / discussing these rules, I don't need a correction, especially  from a trial gatekeeper, thank you.

However; I wasnt one of the ranks to change the rules to 25 min ops for preps a few weeks after announcing the original rules for the merged system... ;) 

Also: You stated it's about the rules -> You just confirmed your loss by default from our previous planned prep.

Not gonna bother wasting both of our time about it.

Thanks for the action!

1 hour ago, P R O D said:

@Backstabbed Didn't mean to strike a nerve. All tough you're not in 1 but 2 brown sticky stuff clans lmfao.

5 hours ago, Zee said:

Lol shut your mouth if you had won you wouldn't say that lmao.

The prep rules were 20v20 u tomato

4 hours ago, P R O D said:

7a57813a04cbc90eff534e09d18f3ba5.png

I'll just leave that there for you to re-read it a few times

On 2/24/2018 at 3:00 AM, Crafted said:

Do you think we give a single fuck about you coming out? Never have we ever ended because we heard your clan was coming. We end because our members don't have autism like yours and they bored of pking for hours on end. Keep relishing in the fact that your clan kills pvmers for 8 hours straight, its the only thing that's keeping your clan afloat. 

Of course you wouldn't end because you "heard" we came out. You have nothing on us so we come in silent n swiftly to end your trips. If your members are so "bored" pking for hours then set up a Fight with us? Kind of terrible rank team doesn't supply their members with the action they deserve. Misfits Apps open btw, ACTION FOR ALL TIMEZONES. 

"Only thing keeping my clan afloat"

We won the last two preps (maybe even more) vs Sup,

so IDK MAN BUT GGS THO. 

2 hours ago, Pug said:

Of course you wouldn't end because you "heard" we came out. You have nothing on us so we come in silent n swiftly to end your trips. If your members are so "bored" pking for hours then set up a Fight with us? Kind of terrible rank team doesn't supply their members with the action they deserve. Misfits Apps open btw, ACTION FOR ALL TIMEZONES. 

"Only thing keeping my clan afloat"

We won the last two preps (maybe even more) vs Sup,

so IDK MAN BUT GGS THO. 

You won, ONE, prep against us. Took you 2 months to accept the next prep and we curbstomped you. 

On 2/24/2018 at 6:17 PM, Backstabbed said:

For one, I would like you guys to stop lying about ops, secondly you we didn't leave after round 2, you did.

3rd gratz on big mini win

@Backstabbed could you please stop being a bias mod, when I didn't flame on a post? Banter towards me was more insulting then what I had thrown out, thanks for the easy win btw dude, too easy :)