Looking for xLPC

Lufffy

fearless bully ob since open (did lose prep tho)

cd bully op recently but no clanwars/bad quality

doom is nowhere to be seen in wild recently

envy if u want to get screamed at but do get action (also just opened)

rest irrelevant, id join fearless. hf

1 minute ago, Godae said:

fearless bully ob since open (did lose prep tho)

cd bully op recently

doom is nowhere to be seen in wild recently

envy if u want to get screamed at but do get action (also just opened)

rest irrelevant, id join fearless. hf

fearlose got no quality like eop. outburst smoking fearlose down opts weekly. reply if mad

www.Outburst-rs.com join up u'll like it :)

Just now, WarChild said:

fearlose got no quality like eop. outburst smoking fearlose down opts weekly. reply if mad

www.Outburst-rs.com join up u'll like it :)

nice advertising strat, making urself looks desperate. just throwing it out there to @Luffy they are garbo clan that is living off 1 prep win real talk

Just now, WarChild said:

u seem triggered u can't match our quality. but good job keep having the fs rat picking up flax for eom

yes triggered about a scene i dont care about shut ur mouth broccoli ur embarrassing urself

1 hour ago, Moni said:

Doom

Good overall,good community

Don't expect doom ranks to suck anyone off to join, goodluck 

I didnt know Doom reopened as an xLPC was that recent? Also why would I expect that Lol?

I hear good things about Fearless but is the rank structure just Eop ranks? Pretty sure they'd not have me join.

All I hear are bad things about OB, but then again it's sharkbrew and that just means other clans have more autists to talk brown sticky stuff about clans they don't like. 

1 minute ago, Lufffy said:

Do u know me ?

Yes, I kicked you out of Massacre for being an tomato, forcing you to join Fury, only to close them and make you quit BattleScape.

Also, about your comment on the post above: Yes, it's comprised of mainly EoP, but nobody cares what LPC you are/were in. The reason I said we don't need you is we already pull 50+ every weekend and 30 on your random midweek. We've got plenty as it is, but I can't stop you from joining. o_o

Just now, Public Relations Pig said:

Yes, I kicked you out of Massacre for being an tomato, forcing you to join Fury, only to close them and make you quit BattleScape.

I don't know u, but battlescape was a fun time, you sound like a negative and angry person. Lighten up bud

3 minutes ago, Lufffy said:

I didnt know Doom reopened as an xLPC was that recent? Also why would I expect that Lol?

I hear good things about Fearless but is the rank structure just Eop ranks? Pretty sure they'd not have me join.

All I hear are bad things about OB, but then again it's sharkbrew and that just means other clans have more autists to talk brown sticky stuff about clans they don't like. 

Ob is really bad, just compare Fearless aftermaths to Ob's

Kinda like EoP vs fo

Just now, Lufffy said:

I don't know u, but battlescape was a fun time, you sound like a negative and angry person. Lighten up bud

From above, edited post: Also, about your comment on the post above: Yes, it's comprised of mainly EoP, but nobody cares what LPC you are/were in. The reason I said we don't need you is we already pull 50+ every weekend and 30 on your random midweek. We've got plenty as it is, but I can't stop you from joining. o_o

2 minutes ago, Public Relations Pig said:

From above, edited post: Also, about your comment on the post above: Yes, it's comprised of mainly EoP, but nobody cares what LPC you are/were in. The reason I said we don't need you is we already pull 50+ every weekend and 30 on your random midweek. We've got plenty as it is, but I can't stop you from joining. o_o

Yeh probably not the clan for me then, I tend to like clans that have chill people in them that I can cut the brown sticky stuff with on teamspeak.