Looking for xLPC

Lufffy

@Lufffy you shouldn't believe everything you hear on sharkbrew, but I'll give you some insight to the scene and clans in it so you can make an informed decision.

Depending on what you're looking for:

Wilderness : OB/FS/CD

CLW : OB/Doom

If you're looking for a clan with good quality that does preps and mini's often then it's Outburst or Doom.

If you're looking for a clan that focuses solely on their weekends and doesn't do much else, It's CD or FS.

If you're looking for an actual pure clan with a an actual community then once again it's Outburst or Doom.

being completely honest, and no flame intended. I wouldn't consider any other clans in the scene, my reasoning for that being:

BT are non existent 

OP are most likely about to close

Envy for the obvious reasons.

Destiny, their leadership simply don't have the time.

4 hours ago, Broxxx said:

@Lufffy you shouldn't believe everything you hear on sharkbrew, but I'll give you some insight to the scene and clans in it so you can make an informed decision.

If you're looking for a clan with good quality that does preps and mini's often then it's Outburst or Doom.

If you're looking for a clan that focuses solely on their weekends and doesn't do much else, It's CD or FS.

If you're looking for an actual pure clan with a an actual community then once again it's Outburst or Doom.

being completely honest, and no flame intended. I wouldn't consider any other clans in the scene, my reasoning for that being:

BT are non existent 

Appreciate it thanks

3 hours ago, The Prospector said:

lmfao @17_ bullied luffy out of the lpc scene and already luffy getting bullied in the xlpc scene, this loser can't catch a break l0l

Lol anyone with half a brain cell knows the truth, LPC got boring to me and I don't have the time for it.

11 hours ago, Broxxx said:

BT are non existent 

10 hours ago, Lufffy said:

Appreciate it thanks

So he says but no clans want the smoke from Fearless in clan wars. We've been asking ALL clans for WEEKS for preps and only OP has has found the testicular fortitude to fight us lol.

@Mercy can confirm as he was humbled by a higher up after getting his twitter fingers warmed up earlier this week lmao.