PX Leader has 2 digit IQ

Dragon

"it happened 2 weeks ago; it don't count anymore :( " -px

" technically with a 2 digit iq = smart *gotti* " - every other slumping clan

fact is this; your leadership sucks & px THEMSELVES know they're losing this rivalry.

your demoralized, propaganda posts on CancerBrew.com will not change that, you will remain demoralized. After your sign-ups are over, you will go back to slumping. You've lost this rivalry, teaming with slumpremacy & using 20+def accounts will not save you. its over, you hyped yourselves up for no reason. 

NOW I WILL GO BACK TO MY SLUMBER AND NO LONGER POST ON THIS CANCER FORUMS (: 

28 minutes ago, Salso said:

Mfw this happened two weeks ago but since I caught a few of your leaks today this has came out as an act of desperation. Slipping once is fine, Thanks for the heads up on taking a bit more care to ensure I kill your clans more descretely 

2 weeks ago, 2 months ago, 2 years ago....who cares? You're still a fucking broccoli lmfao

1 hour ago, Salso said:

Mfw this happened two weeks ago but since I caught a few of your leaks today this has came out as an act of desperation. Slipping once is fine, Thanks for the heads up on taking a bit more care to ensure I kill your clans more descretely 

Can assure you that px is still infested and you shouldnt trust anyone in your clan lol, not even low tier ranks.

OT: lmfao u fucked up hard

4 hours ago, Salso said:

I've been killing clans far superior to yours for years.  You should really know your place before your ranks start bitching at you for getting your low quality, leak infested, defense reliant, and all around terrible clan killed.  

7 hours ago, .Zo said:

I've been killing clans far superior to yours for years.  You should really know your place before your ranks start bitching at you for getting your low quality, leak infested, defense reliant, and all around terrible clan killed.  

You mass recruit sand crabbers and 90% of your member base leaves within a matter of weeks to get replaced by new sand crabbers. IR is the only clan has consistently been at the bottom for their existence when was the last time you won a prep?