Oh lord .. Doom you actually thought ... LMFAO ez smoke . Stop teaming with Outburst on midweeks.

Fat Boy

Mfw fearless and op claim doomburst but literally don't fight eachother with 40+ opts on weekends lmfao

So which clan is the bitch? I already know who just curious who thinks their the big dog in the both bitch relationship.

Imagine having a clan with full active rank team still being controlled by another clans rank team Lmfao

:D

18 minutes ago, J ♕ said:

Mfw fearless and op claim doomburst but literally don't fight eachother with 40+ opts on weekends lmfao

So which clan is the bitch? I already know who just curious who thinks their the big dog in the both bitch relationship.

Imagine having a clan with full active rank team still being controlled by another clans rank team Lmfao

You were in doom capes at their opening trip, teamed with them openly for weeks lmfao.

1 hour ago, J ♕ said:

Rather demoralize you and CD by the looks of it your pretty demoralized

7 hours ago, Singles said:

@RyanTheG if you want to start sharing these little SB pokes, I could really embarass you and your clan. I suggest you don't play those fuck fuck games with me bud.

bro stfu no one flaming CD , and go ahead if you wanna start another war about "pokes" since ur trash clan is losing in wild then go ahead.

2 hours ago, Shaka Zulu said:

Seems like we got yall shook doom cant do anything for you at this point

they were talkin hellla brown sticky stuff in wild , hopfully they talk the same brown sticky stuff this saturday and sunday cuz oh boy oh boy 

2 hours ago, J ♕ said:

Cd more of a clan then you are, FS got you boys on a leash get back in your kennel boy

are you mad that you got no clan with a decent pull to back you up VS Fs ? lmao im dead.   go put on a doom cape litttle boy , nigguh went from leader to a fuckin slave for OB looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool 

6 minutes ago, RyanTheG said:

they were talkin hellla brown sticky stuff in wild , hopfully they talk the same brown sticky stuff this saturday and sunday cuz oh boy oh boy 

Can confirm doom piped up just to pull 20 on the weekend and got cleared by ascent feelsbadman