Outburst Tuesday | Brutalizing Overpowered [Featuring OP's TS Audio]

Broxxx

2 hours ago, Chalu said:

That’s where you’re wrong. You don’t know any Judgement kids. Magic was in their Pre-Eoc Clan never joined Judgement. That’s fucked up magic loyal as hell to OP. Yet OP ranks treat him like dogbrown sticky stuff. 

I expect OP audio this weekend then. All bark no bite

1 minute ago, G U L F said:

You have no girl, you live in your grannys basement and beat your meat to anime you freak L00L go get your greasy acne infested face checked out fatty

Nice one remember when you couldnt play for 3 weeks cuz you werent allowed tol use her laptop i member lmaoo

1 minute ago, Shaka Zulu said:

Nice one remember when you couldnt play for 3 weeks cuz you werent allowed tol use her laptop i member lmaoo

Yeah you caught me, btw lets not forget you first got kicked from snipe team rp, joined foe 3 times to get kicked 3 times and declined at misfitsL0000L if anyone needs to stop playing its u lmao

13 minutes ago, G U L F said:

Yeah you caught me, btw lets not forget you first got kicked from snipe team rp, joined foe 3 times to get kicked 3 times and declined at misfitsL0000L if anyone needs to stop playing its u lmao

Nice intel dont forget i closed h8 and you must be braindead if you i would join a 1 server rev team

7 hours ago, Chalu said:

That’s where you’re wrong. You don’t know any Judgement kids. Magic was in their Pre-Eoc Clan never joined Judgement. That’s fucked up magic loyal as hell to OP. Yet OP ranks treat him like dogbrown sticky stuff. 

come on now we both know thats not true , magic snaked op since the beginning by leaking to us when we were ob , chalu man you've changed

3 hours ago, Shaka Zulu said:

Nice intel dont forget i closed h8 and you must be braindead if you i would join a 1 server rev team

LOOOOOOOOOOL

Just now, Dillon Howlett said:

Pretty sure you left op's trip early when things got tough LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Yeah you’re only “pretty sure” so stfu lmfao I stay on trips until Ryan says we’re ending. Keep your false propaganda on your forums .

1 hour ago, Kunoo said:

come on now we both know thats not true , magic snaked op since the beginning by leaking to us when we were ob , chalu man you've changed

Magic was never in Judgement; he was in pre-eoc clans with us. He's loyal af where ever he goes, OP just lost one of their most loyal member.

Keep finger-pointing, till the only people left are the leaks LMFAO

1 minute ago, Alien said:

Magic was never in Judgement; he was in pre-eoc clans with us. He's loyal af where ever he goes, OP just lost one of their most loyal members.

Keep finger-pointing, till the only people left are the leaks LMFAO

stfu lmfao, before i leak your ts audio for the past 2 months.