Hacking

slushpuppy

I have received a unverified tip off indicating that one of my ranks had contacted a known community hacker, under the name of borzor, to hack a fellow member of the community. Sharkbrew does not tolerate such behavior by its ranks and he/she has been demoted pending further investigation

Pretty sad you guys allow your ranks to dox others because they're "mad" but when something actually happens to one of your ranks and he responds then they get demoted.

Then again i'm not really surprised lol you demoted i think dull? For telling tyen on a public topic why he brought mains and demoted him too...but allow ranks to dox.

BTW don't make topics asking why us lpc's don't want do your brown sticky stuffty little tourneys when this is what you allow on your community LOL

2 hours ago, Black God Breed said:

Pretty sad you guys allow your ranks to dox others because they're "mad" but when something actually happens to one of your ranks and he responds then they get demoted.

Then again i'm not really surprised lol you demoted i think dull? For telling tyen on a public topic why he brought mains and demoted him too...but allow ranks to dox.

BTW don't make topics asking why us lpc's don't want do your brown sticky stuffty little tourneys when this is what you allow on your community LOL

3 hours ago, Black God Breed said:

this lol you let your ranks dox people and say it's okay because they were triggered and then you have ranks that are in clans and doxing their rivals because they can't compete ingame lol (FOM/SUP)

30 minutes ago, Killer of Clans said:

this lol you let your ranks dox people and say it's okay because they were triggered and then you have ranks that are in clans and doxing their rivals because they can't compete ingame lol (FOM/SUP)

@Kim ^^ Keep denying and avoiding when everyone knows ur clans scum

5 hours ago, FOE Paul said:

Expected response from a EOM leadership rank who posted personal information of multiple people in several clans on his own forums

aren't you from the clan that posted personal information of multiple eop members/ranks which resulted in eop bringing 50+ mains every weekend?

And from that, aren't you the guy who refused to apologize and refused take action against those who did the doxing in your own clan which would have made EOP stop bringing mains?

Sounds like a weak FOM clan lol

17 hours ago, Black God Breed said: