Important question for Sharkbrew.com staff

17_

Firstly, I do not under any circumstances condone what X moderator got another guy to do.

HOWEVER

How on earth are you going to demote a guy who GOT SOMEONE ELSE to hack another guy in the pure community

BUT

Not demote a guy who doxed a guy in the pure community HIMSELF

THIS IS NOT FLAME, I AM ASKING FOR A LOGICAL ANSWER

@slushpuppeh @slushpuppy @Moni @Kim

this is where inconsistency comes in, how you guna demote a guy who got someone else to hack the guy who deleted his whole site but not demote a guy who openly admitted to doxing someone himself?

1 minute ago, 17_ said:

Firstly, I do not under any circumstances condone what X moderator got another guy to do.

HOWEVER

How on earth are you going to demote a guy who GOT SOMEONE ELSE to hack another guy in the pure community

BUT

Not demote a guy who doxed a guy in the pure community HIMSELF

THIS IS NOT FLAME, I AM ASKING FOR A LOGICAL ANSWER

Go in detail how the young gentleman doxed someone? What my intel warriors inform me of, he was off in vacation when these circumstances occurred. 

Just now, Django Unchained said:

Go in detail how the young gentleman doxed someone? What my intel warriors inform me of, he was off in vacation when these circumstances occurred. 

I don't need to explain what he did, however here is a picture of him admitting to it:

qwHXx2U.png

2 minutes ago, Kim said:

I am making an announcement for clarifications all-around for all issues that some members have addressed to me in private and in public. 

This is one of the issues that will be clarified. 

thanks for a proper response.

however, can you see why the community puts hate/frustration forward when you allow a guy to openly dox someone whilst he admits to it, but demote someone for getting a 3rd party to hack a guy who hacked a website he hosts?

EDIT: Also, you see why hate/frustration it put forward when the admin is posting of a troll mediator account?

2 minutes ago, 17_ said:

thanks for a proper response.

however, can you see why the community puts hate/frustration forward when you allow a guy to openly dox someone whilst he admits to it, but demote someone for getting a 3rd party to hack a guy who hacked a website he hosts?

I will also clarify what you just said within this post. I will be posting the announcement after Saturday Trip