Click for CD's OneEyedDillion's IRL Photo Leak

XLPC Warlord

Just now, Niblet said:

bro ur legacy is sk and vt u are the definition of ass lmao

guess what both sk+vt doubled destiny weekend pulls on a bad day btw Rage used to put on VT capes so they could pk but i guess you already know that

Just now, Aaronn said:

guess what both sk+vt doubled destiny weekend pulls on a bad day btw Rage used to put on VT capes so they could pk but i guess you already know that

bro every clan you've been a rank in is ass just live with it bro. Now you're in some main clan hype team train and you think you're good. please pipe down bro 

Just now, Niblet said:

bro every clan you've been a rank in is ass just live with it bro. Now you're in some main clan hype team train and you think you're good. please pipe down bro 

nobody said my clans were good not even me :P I used to handle them rage minions pretty good though and it fucked you over for a long while xD @Pun open IV again so niblet can wear his own capes and fight CD :P 

Just now, Aaronn said:

nobody said my clans were good not even me :P I used to handle them rage minions pretty good though and it fucked you over for a long while xD @Pun open IV again so niblet can wear his own capes and fight CD :P 

bro iv closed every clan you've ever made in the xlpc scene

Just now, Niblet said:

bro iv closed every clan you've ever made in the xlpc scene

pull 25+ then repeat that wahahaha I make clans that last a week and I close them because they are fkin brown sticky stuffty and they still pull double what you have been pulling for the last few months!! keep it up destiny #1 in the snipe scene rn

1 minute ago, Aaronn said:

pull 25+ then repeat that wahahaha I make clans that last a week and I close them because they are fkin brown sticky stuffty and they still pull double what you have been pulling for the last few months!! keep it up destiny #1 in the snipe scene rn

the difference is you waste time recruiting just to pull brown sticky stuffters and close meanwhile i do whatever the fuck i want and log on to prep with 25 of the best f2p warrers in the game in win. You can't build quality cause you don't have it yourself bro. You fit in nicely with cd

Just now, Niblet said:

the difference is you waste time recruiting just to pull brown sticky stuffters and close meanwhile i do whatever the fuck i want and log on to prep with 25 of the best f2p warrers in the game in win. You can't build quality cause you don't have it yourself bro. You fit in nicely with cd

You let a guy with no quality prep with Rage? must be why u closed. Keep pulling 20 and using "we have quality" as an excuse.

Just now, Aaronn said:

You let a guy with no quality prep with Rage? must be why u closed. Keep pulling 20 and using "we have quality" as an excuse.

lmfao i let tons of kids with poor quality like you prep. it was a necessary sacrifice to have a big ml to pull big in a competitive mpc scene. and it ain't an excuse lil shrimp I'm just simply telling you why my clans have been and will always be better than yours.

4 minutes ago, Niblet said:

lmfao i let tons of kids with poor quality like you prep. it was a necessary sacrifice to have a big ml to pull big in a competitive mpc scene. and it ain't an excuse lil shrimp I'm just simply telling you why my clans have been and will always be better than yours.

*Lets poor quality kids prep to increase pull for competitive MPC scene*  but still pulls 20 in a competitive XLPC scene hmm seems like times changed and your clan is now ass.

I made a clan in a week and it outpulled Destiny by x2 btw might wanna tell your slaves to stop recruiting at sandcrabs it aint working for you.

3 minutes ago, Aaronn said:

*Lets poor quality kids prep to increase pull for competitive MPC scene*  but still pulls 20 in a competitive XLPC scene hmm seems like times changed and your clan is now ass.

I made a clan in a week and it outpulled Destiny by x2 btw might wanna tell your slaves to stop recruiting at sandcrabs it aint working for you.

xlpc aint competitive lmfao. this is the minors bro. and keep talking about ur brown sticky stuffty clans bro no1 cares

1 minute ago, Niblet said:

xlpc aint competitive lmfao. this is the minors bro. and keep talking about ur brown sticky stuffty clans bro no1 cares

It isnt competitive for you certainly xD very true! 1hr until trip go stock up on other clans capes