Critical Damage ; 9 year anniversary, 5 clan slave alliance annihilated + juicy fight with FS

chance111

RikVaD8.png

n2VpOgH.png

HxtZxcd.png

RI3bHdT.png

This week marked another Birthday for Critical Damage, our 9th.

Before I go on about how we destroyed everyone today. 9 years has been hell of a ride. From a world 32 clan to a Main Team, a Main Clan, xLPC, LPC, HPC.

Every aspect of the game we've been at the top of the food chain. From destroying RSD, DF, DI to beating back to back alliances in the Pure scene. We've been there seen it all and done it all.

Today was no different for us. We we're down nearly 100 people and we came out with the win every single time. That's the thing clans don't realise about us. We simply won't break. 

Today was easy, we've fought alliances in the past but today was the Walmart version of the T6 alliance from 2016.

When mass time came around, we got to see how desperate Envy was. I mean after 3 years and still not once beating CD, its got to hurt. We soon realised we weren't just fighting Envy+BT (who had merged earlier in the week) we were going to be going against ATL, 3hit & other numerous invites who are hardly worth a mention.

It came to our attention that Envy had paid snipe teams over the sum of 100mil to attend their trip, which would boost their cape counter from Envy's measly pull of 70 to nearly 200 people.

I'll let the videos explain the outcome of every fight.

Videos:

9Ll46Wj.png

posMm9Q.png

odL82kN.png

WMJSGmc.png

1HXtrQ5.png

wcdjdaa.png

iYWxz0X.png

jZqY9KC.png

BONUS STUFF COURTESY OF CD CIA