Critical Damage ; 9 year anniversary, 5 clan slave alliance annihilated + juicy fight with FS

chance111

Just now, Bloody Vikingz said:

We ended with 112 envy pures bro lol my topic coming soon

We walked u to ditch u barely had 30 ingame lmao and ur claming its all pure when we have the recording of u saying "get on all ur accounts i don't care" lmao

24 minutes ago, Bloody Vikingz said:

I had 94 on ts you had 70. Ask 3 hit if they received their payment btw lmfaooo I ain’t spend brown sticky stuff

How do you get slapped with 5 clans in your cape and +80-100

We closed you 4 times this time is no different

2 hours ago, Bloody Vikingz said:

We ended with 112 envy pures bro lol my topic coming soon

ye its been 2 hours looks like YOU LIE brown sticky stuff4brains. no1s interested in reading no fake ass topic from some 8 clan alliance in 1 cape that still took an L

lmfao smh dude you guys str8 sat there with like 50 mains to keep your cape counter up lmfao why would you bring 120+ to a Ca fight With mid 60 Pures? !!! dont make since other then to hide your actual pull This Is whats Wrong With CD, They Dont Care About Winning, Or Losing, All They Care About, Is Making Sure The Propaganda They Make , Makes Them Look good In videos, Thats It, Nice Pics Of You 80 Pull after we walked You to Ditch, Notice in There Pic, They Only Cape On Counter, Yet In my Video You Clearly See Cd Hopping Ditch An Walking away From Envy,

Envy Shook Cd, Thats The Truth, With Out Your 50 Main, + Doom + OB, Then Fs Coming In To Save You, Any1 There In The Action That Day Knows 100% Cd, Would Been Steam Rolled

An Your Leak, ? What Did Your Leak Even Do? Record Ts ? Good Job Bro? lmfao 

170 - 30 ? Btw We ended With 94 in The Ts Channel Soz?

8 hours ago, King Dete said:

yes 100 mains and 6 different clans each with 50 more fk u gonna do about it lmfao

sooooooooooooo ? are you saying cd is a main clan now ????? i thought they was xlpc ?????? can you confrim this ? 

looks like cd is a main clan now ????????