Critical Damage ; 9 year anniversary, 5 clan slave alliance annihilated + juicy fight with FS

chance111

lmfao you realize what your saying tbr right ? , your just confirmed that You bring mains To xlpc, Dont thats like disqualify you from xlpc?

i was Pretty Sure xlpc was 55- 65cb pures 1 -4 def?

Keep Bring Mains Cd lmfao !!!!!! Only way your Gunna Stay Alive lmfao

53 minutes ago, BT Whip said:

lmfao smh dude you guys str8 sat there with like 50 mains to keep your cape counter up lmfao why would you bring 120+ to a Ca fight With mid 60 Pures? !!! dont make since other then to hide your actual pull This Is whats Wrong With CD, They Dont Care About Winning, Or Losing, All They Care About, Is Making Sure The Propaganda They Make , Makes Them Look good In videos, Thats It, Nice Pics Of You 80 Pull after we walked You to Ditch, Notice in There Pic, They Only Cape On Counter, Yet In my Video You Clearly See Cd Hopping Ditch An Walking away From Envy,

Envy Shook Cd, Thats The Truth, With Out Your 50 Main, + Doom + OB, Then Fs Coming In To Save You, Any1 There In The Action That Day Knows 100% Cd, Would Been Steam Rolled

An Your Leak, ? What Did Your Leak Even Do? Record Ts ? Good Job Bro? lmfao 

170 - 30 ? Btw We ended With 94 in The Ts Channel Soz?

even ur video shows ur were losing, cape counter dropping fast, running everywhere, 0 win

lmao post this on ur topic, let rest of community have a laugh

lmfao idc, about 8 years ago ? im talking about now, show me something real , because all i see, is a xlpc clan hiding behind 50 mains, because they cant compete otherwise ? any time CD, Gets Treatend Here Comes 50 mains, lmfao how sad, all about that propaganda lmfao pathetic,

wtf are you talking about bro ? this what i mean, you Obviously trying to get ppl to look at a cape counter, to try an claim a win, but In this fight the cape counter didn't matter at all because you guys brought 50 mains, that no1 could even hit, to keep you cape counter up. sooo that being said, yall still walked all the way down to ditch when your mid lvls 85s could not hit us anymore ? any1 the believes this brown sticky stuff is fucking broccolied str8 up

Check The Pic really ? 80s 90s 100s 120+??  tbh you shouldn't have anything over 70 in xlpc lmfao !!!!

Sounds like main clan to me

16 minutes ago, I killed your clan said:

even ur video shows ur were losing, cape counter dropping fast, running everywhere, 0 win

lmao post this on ur topic, let rest of community have a laugh

48 minutes ago, BT Whip said:

Right Clicks Of The Fight, You Tell Me, Cd Main Clan Or Xlpc?

Screenshot%25202018-03-11%252006.25.50.pScreenshot%25202018-03-11%252006.26.19.pScreenshot%25202018-03-11%252006.27.19.p

Screenshot%25202018-03-11%252006.28.01.pScreenshot%25202018-03-11%252006.28.15.pScreenshot%25202018-03-11%252006.28.29.p

haha lost? are you blind? you got walked down to, ditch with 50 mains ??????????

no1 crying im just poking holes in your  propaganda

cd is a joke, this whole sharkbrew is a joke, yall back Cd yet they Obviously brought 50 mains to a xlpc fight  

# Cd The Xlpc Main Clan l0000000000000000lllllllllll

13 hours ago, chance111 said:

Every aspect of the game we've been at the top of the food chain.

Hilarious, CD are and always have been an utter brown sticky stuff stain on the metaphorical underparts of the pure community. CD only exists as a safe haven for the pure communities most cretinous freaks, a place for all of them to congregate together and collectively blow ass dick at this game.

37 minutes ago, Waifu Pillow said:

Hilarious, CD are and always have been an utter brown sticky stuff stain on the metaphorical underparts of the pure community. CD only exists as a safe haven for the pure communities most cretinous freaks, a place for all of them to congregate together and collectively blow ass dick at this game.

so you want to join?

6 hours ago, BT Whip said:

lmfao smh dude you guys str8 sat there with like 50 mains to keep your cape counter up lmfao why would you bring 120+ to a Ca fight With mid 60 Pures? !!! dont make since other then to hide your actual pull This Is whats Wrong With CD, They Dont Care About Winning, Or Losing, All They Care About, Is Making Sure The Propaganda They Make , Makes Them Look good In videos, Thats It, Nice Pics Of You 80 Pull after we walked You to Ditch, Notice in There Pic, They Only Cape On Counter, Yet In my Video You Clearly See Cd Hopping Ditch An Walking away From Envy,

Envy Shook Cd, Thats The Truth, With Out Your 50 Main, + Doom + OB, Then Fs Coming In To Save You, Any1 There In The Action That Day Knows 100% Cd, Would Been Steam Rolled

An Your Leak, ? What Did Your Leak Even Do? Record Ts ? Good Job Bro? lmfao 

170 - 30 ? Btw We ended With 94 in The Ts Channel Soz?

HAHAHAHA YOU WROTE THIS ESSAY THAT NO ONE IS GONNA READ!

GOOD TRY THO HAHAHAHA