Gratty

Papa Bear

18 minutes ago, Dillon Howlett said:

BT sunday topic? your clan turned into a snipe team only to get closed with envy pretty soon

Fighting down 20-30 and still bringing it to even opts until another clan rushes in with their capes to save the day (not to mention envy running away in the middle of the fight) doesn't count as a win but clans will try to claim any kind of win they can on daddy CD

Also, staying in contact with originalz and having him bring his minions in your cape towards the end of the fight doesn't mean you won either lmao

According to all sources they left ~35-45 tanks that were unattackable (too high/low cb) standing at ca looking kinda dumb. ;s

20 minutes ago, Public Relations Pig said:

According to all sources they left ~35-45 tanks that were unattackable (too high/low cb) standing at ca looking kinda dumb. ;s

According to sources?

yeah man we really had 40 120's sitting inside of CA l0000l that has to be the weakest excuse i have ever heard in my life

It's good to know how much envy really is scared of daddy CD tho 

1 hour ago, Dillon Howlett said:

BT sunday topic? your clan turned into a snipe team only to get closed with envy pretty soon

Fighting down 20-30 and still bringing it to even opts until another clan rushes in with their capes to save the day (not to mention envy running away in the middle of the fight) doesn't count as a win but clans will try to claim any kind of win they can on daddy CD

Also, staying in contact with originalz and having him bring his minions in your cape towards the end of the fight doesn't mean you won either lmao

lmfao if u think we had anyone come in our capes. Stay salty you got smoked in a clean 1v1 west of ca. 

Btw, you lost to envy apparently get over it. 

1 hour ago, Dillon Howlett said:

According to sources?

yeah man we really had 40 120's sitting inside of CA l0000l that has to be the weakest excuse i have ever heard in my life

It's good to know how much envy really is scared of daddy CD tho 

I never said you had 40 maxed mains sitting inside ca o_O I said there were many, many, many accounts that xlpc accounts could not attack sitting inside of ca. Please use eyeballs next read. Thankie.