Who will win the fullout?

Killer of Clans

FULLOUT  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be victorious?

17 hours ago, Tyendinaga said:

Our last p2p prep was a game of inches where r2 came down to a 6man on their west side losing them the lead and eventually the round, r1 was what i expected out of a full power foe and r3 was better late game moving from apex

I still think the higher the opts the better the odds are for foe vs any clan (see how lost fi looked in their 45v45) though apex in recent history has surprised even myself since i joined and we've continued to improve since then. doubling a 45v45 however... we had an 80v80+ vs IR at gdz where IR lasted all of 90 seconds though that and the botched 2v2 is pretty much all Apex has seen of massive scale 1v1s. 

Apex are the only clan to have 4 straight wins on FOE in p2p in the time i've been playing, maybe even for all of osrs or longer, if anyone could do it at any point it'd be now. The listening has been super fucking good - I just hope for a good bo3 blowouts are never fun 

didnt read but i dont come here very often, not surprised  you still write bibles about runescape clanning politics you're such a fking loser lmfao

28 minutes ago, Alexander said:

didnt read but i dont come here very often, not surprised  you still write bibles about runescape clanning politics you're such a fking loser lmfao

i understand your frustrations at constantly being the bench clan watching the top dogs duke it out but unfortunately your feelings on the subject don't really matter

3 hours ago, Tyendinaga said:

i understand your frustrations at constantly being the bench clan watching the top dogs duke it out but unfortunately your feelings on the subject don't really matter

top dogs pullin 50-60 ppl to trips dats it

3 hours ago, Tyendinaga said:

cant wait for scene to go 30 def so i can use my main in 20 wild again!! :)