OP Vs. Doom

موني

1 hour ago, Pkeru300 said:

YEAH good point, makes you more brown sticky stuff that i thought you were, you have no quality thank you for clearing that up nobody. lmfaoooooooooooooooo

imagine pumping your reputation when your own alt acc LMAO

@Moni so now its allowed that fs wins the fight for op? Since there was like 10-15 fs members there with fs callers. Maybe even fs called the prep for op? This clearly shows how op is scared to use his own members..or op didnt pull 20. Op gonna use fs on the finals aswell? Think op should be disqualified same goes to fs...

4 minutes ago, Mithril said:

@Moni so now its allowed that fs wins the fight for op? Since there was like 10-15 fs members there with fs callers. Maybe even fs called the prep for op? This clearly shows how op is scared to use his own members..or op didnt pull 20. Op gonna use fs on the finals aswell? Think op should be disqualified same goes to fs...

Lmfaooo cry bout it some more

@koldkilla97 ur clan closed 6x already,ur brown sticky stuff ass clan cant even pull 20 to a fucking community even or maybe ur even scared to use ur own members cuz u know theyre brown sticky stuff af, ur relying on other clans u dumbfuck , stay fs dog eventually fs closes into eop again bundle of twigsgot , never quote me again u fat brown sticky stuff 

17 minutes ago, Mithril said:

@koldkilla97 ur clan closed 6x already,ur brown sticky stuff ass clan cant even pull 20 to a fucking community even or maybe ur even scared to use ur own members cuz u know theyre brown sticky stuff af, ur relying on other clans u dumbfuck , stay fs dog eventually fs closes into eop again bundle of twigsgot , never quote me again u fat brown sticky stuff 

Lmfaoo yes he's very mad confirmed

1 hour ago, Mithril said:

dude wanna complain about op but in the end "teams" are allowed to enter a tournament it doesnt have to be an actual clan. Stay salt ur gunna lose ur 20v20 lmfao. 

23 minutes ago, Mithril said:

@aysix still op is piece of brown sticky stuff that is scared to use his own members..  Might aswell crawl to destiny capes aswell?

Weren't y'all in envy capes last Monday doom capes Thursday than cd capes on Saturday? If anything destiny capes might be next for u

1 minute ago, THE LEGENDARY SWORDFISH said:

sucks to be 5'2 

keep talkin about irl brown sticky stuff and ur wrong its 5'4 still wont change the fact that your clan is dead and ur a chink who barked for another chink online u creep. 

quote me if mad doggie. 

4 hours ago, Mithril said:

Why are u so angry? A closed clan just dicked doom and the majority of members were SPARTANS and only callers were also SPARTANS. relax man it’s just a game sorry we won I guess? 

1 hour ago, N uts ack said:

Why are u so angry? A closed clan just dicked doom and the majority of members were SPARTANS and only callers were also SPARTANS. relax man it’s just a game sorry we won I guess? 

12 of them were OP, 8 were FS

That's pretty much 50/50 in a 20v20

I'm not making any excuses, but you can't say it was just OP.

21 minutes ago, Hormone said:

12 of them were OP, 8 were FS

That's pretty much 50/50 in a 20v20

I'm not making any excuses, but you can't say it was just OP.

We are closed so yeah it’s kinda hard to pull 20, but we had all OP callers so it doesn’t make a huge difference. Gf regardless