My apology to the community

Backstabbed

After conversations with SharkBrew staff and friends in other clans, I came to realization that some of you may feel that I got away from any sort of punishment. 
Sharkbrew staff at the time understood the issue as I was comfortable enough to tell them a bit more as I'm telling you guys. The ins and outs of the situation and what happend behind closed doors with the person.
When I first initially saw the comments within my inbox, I reacted to telling ther person how much of a low-life he was as it was shocking to see the person disclose this tpye of information to me about relatives etc.
I took this case in my own hands, and my response was totally uncalled for. I do know / see this, I would just like you guys to put yourself in my shoes for a brief minute and tell me how you would feel
It was really difficult at the time. I cant tell you how it feel to have your privacy intruded like this, to have people message close friends and relatives on social media, it was all just too much. I wanted to shock him as much as he shocked me, I didn't think right then I know that.
 The reason I used Hotkeyings irl name, was some sort of retaliation for the stuff he has been pming me in the past.
I will be stepping down as Gatekeeper for the sole reason that I handled in an uncalled for way and you guys do deserve better.

TL:DR I fucked up, I'm sorry that you guys have this belief I'm some kind of full-blown bad dude. 
I just want to clarify because people have made me out to be a monster. The only thing I did was disclose his full name, I didnt do anything more than that. I know that doesnt make things better but I just wanted you to know.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... I wonder what scumbag NH clan would dox a guy as nice as Phil and contact his friends and family?

Oh wait it was IR XD

IR act like they are the cleanest most honor clan in the pure community when that couldn't be farther from the truth. IR ranks used to message my MEMBERS their IRL locations over discord to scare and harass them. I'm very glad that Phil has decided to go public with this so the pure community can see IR in the same light that Supremacy staff and members have for months.

Troll aside, ur letter was brown sticky stuff. Didn't apologise to hotkeying once your just making excuses for sinking to a low level. Don't expect forgiveness if your not prepared to be a bigger man

Theyre using you as a scapegoat Phil, imo no need to step down. The ones barking at you are nothing more than children who need to take a seat in the corner.

Youre retaliation is understandable, and i can imagine you wouldve loved to settle it irl.

Just now, slushpuppeh said:

na u were demoted for inactivity.

hmm really cause im prettty sure i got demoted for telling holydreams i would dox 10 fo kids for supporting doxing of EOP members.

btw i see he is still a rank on this site to YIKES

1 minute ago, Parm said:

hmm really cause im prettty sure i got demoted for telling holydreams i would dox 10 fo kids for supporting doxing of EOP members.

btw i see he is still a rank on this site to YIKES

You basically went mia out of the blue. idk what happened with you but the foe doxing of 17_ occurred after u were demoted.