My apology to the community

Backstabbed

11 hours ago, Madguy said:

Lol, ofcourse he’d be adware of the idenities of his family members if he doxed him, it does not confirm that he messaged them tho. I get that you cant post evidence in regards to his familymembers , but again, are we supposed to just believe phil and not hotkeying because he was a rank on your site?

Pretty much yes. If Hotkeying didn't involve Phil's family, Phil would have been demoted a long time ago, however with the involvement of family, it changes everything altogether.

If you doubt the staff team's propensity to be fair, we demoted @Lenin when we learned of his involvement in some sort of hacking. We then repromoted him when the entire situation came to light.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, slushpuppeh said:

Pretty much yes. If Hotkeying didn't involve Phil's family, Phil would have been demoted a long time ago, however with the involvement of family, it changes everything altogether.

If you doubt the staff team's propensity to be fair, we demoted @Lenin when we learned of his involvement in some sort of hacking. We then repromoted him when the entire situation came to light.

What about when you demoted EOP ranks because they talked about mains or made silly comments, but you have apex/sup/fom ranks doxing and making main snipe teams to snipe xlpc clans lol... also you have refused to show evidence to the extent of your claims of what hotkeying did lol its word of mouth and so far a sharkbrew ranks word isnt worth much

8 hours ago, Killer of Clans said:

What about when you demoted EOP ranks because they talked about mains or made silly comments, but you have apex/sup/fom ranks doxing and making main snipe teams to snipe xlpc clans lol... also you have refused to show evidence to the extent of your claims of what hotkeying did lol its word of mouth and so far a sharkbrew ranks word isnt worth much

Would appreciate if you get your facts right first....

3 hours ago, Fear The Beard said:

no one cares about ur apology nice try though lol u sound depressed af bro maybe u should get off this site before u get bullied more

Hey Buky I'm glad you're still around on your troll account! :) Come spice things up lad

On 17-3-2018 at 5:31 AM, slushpuppeh said:

So as far as I’m concerned hotkeying is innocent until proven guilty concerning messaging Phils family members. You’d better remove that note from Phils topic. 

Concerning Lenin, if you insist to compare the two, how is it that both cases are completely differently handled?

This is my decoction from the things youve been saying.

So you say Lenin got the banhammer before the whole story came to light, phil got the benefit of the doubt and was asked to explain himself before a decision was made. Only the decision was made after massive backlash, wich does indeed make doubt your rankteams “propensity to be fair”. The decision to let phil step down was to hard to avoid was it not? 

4 hours ago, Madguy said:

So as far as I’m concerned hotkeying is innocent until proven guilty concerning messaging Phils family members. You’d better remove that note from Phils topic. 

Concerning Lenin, if you insist to compare the two, how is it that both cases are completely differently handled?

So you say Lenin got the banhammer before the whole story came to light, phil got the benefit of the doubt and was asked to explain himself before a decision was made. Only the decision was made after massive backlash, wich does indeed make doubt your rankteams “propensity to be fair”. The decision to let phil step down was to hard to avoid was it not? 

The easy answer to this is that Lenin is EOP whcih removes any benefit of the doubt. You could make a half assed claim and fake some propaganda and slush would demote them asap

The allegations Hotkeying messaged anyone on facebook, let alone Phil's family is erroneous. We, as a community, should be careful about automatically accepting claims to be true before a shred of credible evidence has been put forth...this is a bad precedent to set.  

To add: Isn't it strange there is no mention of the above referenced allegations in this topic where Slush explains? Seems odd that they would only come out much later when Phil was making an "apology" :thinking:

On 3/19/2018 at 12:33 AM, Madguy said:

I am privy to evidences which you do not have access to. This situation is extremely damaging to both sharkbrew and IR especially If Phil chooses to reveal the full extent of situation. I am afraid such disclosure would be extremely inflammatory and I would imagine both hotkeying and Phil would be at risk from community vigilante justice. This is why I explained earlier that IR should have tactfully downplayed the situation for both our sake.

As I had mentioned before in this topic, my tip off came from a (formerly) reliable information source who claimed Lenin had breached Fazing's accounts- such an act is definitely alot more serious than Phil's irl name leak as it involved both time and monetary loss. Such actions had to be dealt with and when I didn't hear from Lenin within a day(we live on opposite timezones unfortunately), I took the step of temporarily demoting him.

1 hour ago, slushpuppeh said:

I am privy to evidences which you do not have access to. This situation is extremely damaging to both sharkbrew and IR especially If Phil chooses to reveal the full extent of situation. I am afraid such disclosure would be extremely inflammatory and I would imagine both hotkeying and Phil would be at risk from community vigilante justice. This is why I explained earlier that IR should have tactfully downplayed the situation for both our sake.

As I had mentioned before in this topic, my tip off came from a (formerly) reliable information source who claimed Lenin had breached Fazing's accounts- such an act is definitely alot more serious than Phil's irl name leak as it involved both time and monetary loss. Such actions had to be dealt with and when I didn't hear from Lenin within a day(we live on opposite timezones unfortunately), I took the step of temporarily demoting him.

There is nothing damaging to IR because Hotkeying didn't message anyone on facebook. Point blank, it is that simple. This is fake news to justify the horrid actions of a SB mod. 

4 hours ago, slushpuppeh said:

phil revealed the full extent of his (be it possibly made up) situation already though, did he not? Wouldnt be surprised if hotkeying is already at risk of community backlash. So id say ir is entitled to hard evidence.

also you initially banned Lenin based on a claim from an outside source and not hard evidence? The fuck lmfao.. still not seeing the corralation between the two.

1 hour ago, Madguy said:

phil revealed the full extent of his (be it possibly made up) situation already though, did he not? Wouldnt be surprised if hotkeying is already at risk of community backlash. So id say ir is entitled to hard evidence.

also you initially banned Lenin based on a claim from an outside source and not hard evidence? The fuck lmfao.. still not seeing the corralation between the two.

IR has seen and knows what they are. There is a huge difference between saying he did it and showing what he actually did. My final statement is that the screenshot and understanding what hotkeying is inflammatory and it will prejudice hotkeying as a person and IR as a clan for keeping him around. That is why judges can bar evidences from being admitted as they can easily inflame the jury, preventing them from seeing the surrounding circumstances. I will say more on this issue.

When someone accuses my rank of hacking another member while showing IRC logs on various different platforms of Lenin asking for his help, the victim(Fazing) actually saying he been hacked before, and Lenin wasn't on for a day to clarify issue, how can I sit back and not take action? My point is that I take action on my ranks dispassionately, accusing me of bias is a fruitless and fallacious while demonstrating you are malicious at heart.

11 minutes ago, slushpuppeh said:

IR has seen and knows what they are. There is a huge difference between saying he did it and showing what he actually did. My final statement is that the screenshot and understanding what hotkeying is inflammatory and it will prejudice hotkeying as a person and IR as a clan for keeping him around. That is why judges can bar evidences from being admitted as they can easily inflame the jury, preventing them from seeing the surrounding circumstances. I will say more on this issue.

When someone accuses my rank of hacking another member while showing IRC logs on various different platforms of Lenin asking for his help, the victim(Fazing) actually saying he been hacked before, and Lenin wasn't on for a day to clarify issue, how can I sit back and not take action? My point is that I take action on my ranks dispassionately, accusing me of bias is a fruitless and fallacious while demonstrating you are malicious at heart.

Sorry but I don’t buy the unbias when it comes to dealing with phil and hotkeying. You keep alluding, wich is quite clear, to you being the judge. You should also know that a judge cant have a conflict of interest with either party. Phil was a part of your moderating team. 

41 minutes ago, Madguy said:

Sorry but I don’t buy the unbias when it comes to dealing with phil and hotkeying. You keep alluding, wich is quite clear, to you being the judge. You should also know that a judge cant have a conflict of interest with either party. Phil was a part of your moderating team. 

Judge or a senior member in any organization tasked with performing disciplinary action. Same thing. Some circumstances of dismissal or evidences of wrongdoing cannot be made fully to the public. I have demoted many ranks before and owed up to my own mistakes in the past. People approach us regarding the wrong doing of our ranks and to maintain our credibility, we have to act on said complaints and if we don't we lose the trust of the community.

29 minutes ago, slushpuppeh said:

Judge or a senior member in any organization tasked with performing disciplinary action. Same thing. Some circumstances of dismissal or evidences of wrongdoing cannot be made fully to the public. I have demoted many ranks before and owed up to my own mistakes in the past. People approach us regarding the wrong doing of our ranks and to maintain our credibility, we have to act on said complaints and if we don't we lose the trust of the community.

How much sense would it make for you to share the hard evidence with ir ranks then? Since they are the judge/senior member in the “organization” hotkeying is apart of. Also I never said anything about making evidence public

58 minutes ago, Madguy said:

How much sense would it make for you to share the hard evidence with ir ranks then? Since they are the judge/senior member in the “organization” hotkeying is apart of. Also I never said anything about making evidence public

As I mentioned before, we have sent the evidences and communicated to IR ranks, they affirmed that action would be taken where hotkeying was to be reprimanded and matters settled quietly. Therefore we were under the impression the matter was closed, but unfortunately as you can see on the forums/discord where certain militant members has been calling and pressurizing the rank team for demotion of Phil, it became crystal clear they wanted the cake and a chance to eat it too.

Look back the past few replies, you been demanding for proof over and over. Well I can't share that with you, and if you persistently keep it up and Phil does share such information, congratulations- you just put a big bullseye on hotkeyings head. But what you have got to lose? Nothing. While any retaliatory action from hotkeying would result in further dox actions against Phil and a big headache for the Sharkbrew rank team. I would appreciate if you consider all circumstances and the losses to all parties involved before acting childishly.