My apology to the community

Backstabbed

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have said some questionable things in recent months regarding Supremacy - but hand on the bible I have never messaged anyones family members nor ever will.

These claims are disgusting and disgraceful and it is a dangerous game to play when you start throwing out accusations like these.

2 hours ago, hotkeying said:

I have said some questionable things in recent months regarding Supremacy - but hand on the bible I have never messaged anyones family members nor ever will.

These claims are disgusting and disgraceful and it is a dangerous game to play when you start throwing out accusations like these.

It's just an excuse for them doxing. The whole scene knows Sup bring mains/doxes people and no matter how much they try play it off it won't change any1s view lol.

4 hours ago, hotkeying said:

It's just slushpuppy making up excuses so his mods don't look like the bad guys lol. He has holydreams from FOM who won't stop doxing, tyendinaga from apex who has a main clan that snipes xlpc clans, and moni from probably every clan who uses his mains to snipe pures, the list goes on lol

Why do you think sharkbrew is dead except for the times we allow it to be active because we feel like showing everyone the incompetence of their ranks

On 20-3-2018 at 1:31 PM, slushpuppeh said:

As I mentioned before, we have sent the evidences and communicated to IR ranks, they affirmed that action would be taken where hotkeying was to be reprimanded and matters settled quietly. Therefore we were under the impression the matter was closed, but unfortunately as you can see on the forums/discord where certain militant members has been calling and pressurizing the rank team for demotion of Phil, it became crystal clear they wanted the cake and a chance to eat it too.

Look back the past few replies, you been demanding for proof over and over. Well I can't share that with you, and if you persistently keep it up and Phil does share such information, congratulations- you just put a big bullseye on hotkeyings head. But what you have got to lose? Nothing. While any retaliatory action from hotkeying would result in further dox actions against Phil and a big headache for the Sharkbrew rank team. I would appreciate if you consider all circumstances and the losses to all parties involved before acting childishly.

Yeah bro silence any form of critisism by calling them childish for questioning your methods. The fuck? And again, I don’t want to see proof I want ir ranks to see proof. And not the discord logs, but the part where hotkeying messaged Phils family. @Titans I believe you can confirm that this was never given to any of you? 

49 minutes ago, Madguy said:

Yeah bro silence any form of critisism by calling them childish for questioning your methods. The fuck? And again, I don’t want to see proof I want ir ranks to see proof. And not the discord logs, but the part where hotkeying messaged Phils family. @Titans I believe you can confirm that this was never given to any of you? 

Yes you are acting like a child because children don't yet know right from wrong nor do they know what repercussions of their actions are.

You come in here first saying we didn't have proof, then demanding extremely personal evidence be shown and now accusing us of not talking to IR ranks. I wouldn't be making such public statements on behalf of the rank team if they can easily be disputed. I am not cauliflower.

image.png.5bdeb4531fb5a53b73abba11b394c1be.png

Now what else do you want to attack us on? The pixels on the site not being blue or something?

26 minutes ago, slushpuppeh said:

Yes you are acting like a child because children don't yet know right from wrong nor do they know what repercussions of their actions are.

You come in here first saying we didn't have proof, then demanding extremely personal evidence be shown and now accusing us of not talking to IR ranks. I wouldn't be making such public statements on behalf of the rank team if they can easily be disputed. I am not cauliflower.

image.png.5bdeb4531fb5a53b73abba11b394c1be.png

Now what else do you want to attack us on? The pixels on the site not being blue or something?

Ehm hello are you broccolied? Read what I said very carefully

you did not send the evidence about hotkeying messaging Phils family to ir ranks.

Hope that this font fixes your reading miscomprehension. I know its very specific, IR ranks claim that you didnt do this

5 hours ago, Madguy said:

you did not send the evidence about hotkeying messaging Phils family to ir ranks.

Hope that this font fixes your reading miscomprehension. I know its very specific, IR ranks claim that you didnt do this

You're being too logical for him lol when it's not his biased point of view he doesn't take note and ignores you

If there was evidence of hotkeying messaging family members, people would know by now. But there isn't, it's simply a ploy to try and justify a sharkbrew rank doxing. 

Weird how Slush was back tracking from a lot of his claims earlier. IR staff has yet to be provided a single piece of credible evidence. Slush even said today it wasn't on social media in SB discord. Not sure why these allegations are allowed be posted still. It was a solid try for SB to move the mark off their rank (who is still gatekeeper in discord and mutes me btw) who dox'd by fabricating some fake news about an IR member. Too bad everyone saw right through it once you guys refused to share any evidence. Even @Kim herself said SUPs evidence fell flat. 

18 hours ago, Madguy said:

Calm down. All evidences pertaining to the matter was discussed and they agreed and knew full well what hotkeying did

image.png.e135153dece452ce262db386fe98c31c.png

Any dispute from IR side would have been raised up by them a long time ago.

Unfortunately you are not privy to details of such sensitivities nor are we obligated to give you any transcripts of the discussion between Andy and Evan

2 hours ago, slushpuppeh said:

Calm down. All evidences pertaining to the matter was discussed and they agreed and knew full well what hotkeying did

Unfortunately you are not privy to details of such sensitivities nor are we obligated to give you any transcripts of the discussion between Andy and Evan

@slushpuppeh I believe titans here already confirmed that both of your claims are false

“All evidences pertaining to the matter was discussed and they agreed and knew full well what hotkeying did”

“Any dispute from IR side would have been raised up by them a long time ago.”

11 hours ago, Titans said:

Weird how Slush was back tracking from a lot of his claims earlier. IR staff has yet to be provided a single piece of credible evidence. Slush even said today it wasn't on social media in SB discord. Not sure why these allegations are allowed be posted still. It was a solid try for SB to move the mark off their rank (who is still gatekeeper in discord and mutes me btw) who dox'd by fabricating some fake news about an IR member. Too bad everyone saw right through it once you guys refused to share any evidence. Even @Kim herself said SUPs evidence fell flat. 

@slushpuppehKeep repeating yourself and not awnser questions, looks good on you. Truly reveals how much of a fool you really are. 

4 hours ago, Madguy said:

“Any dispute from IR side would have been raised up by them a long time ago.”

At this point you are not seeing this situation objectively at all, but feeding off emotions of others.

We have already disclose all details that needed to be disclosed to IR about a month ago from Andy to Evans. They had no objections to said details.

It is counter beneficial to Sharkbrew to make up a lie that a certain member of IR is contacted the family and relatives of a Sharkbrew rank.

Why @Titans is pretending this is news to him? I don't know his motive but he is well reputed for covering up for the activities of his clan mates.

9 hours ago, slushpuppeh said:

f4hwpyI.png

Evan informing us that absolutely no evidence was shared with him lmfao.

ty @Andy Good to know a Sharkbrew rank my back buddy. 

17 hours ago, slushpuppeh said:

At this point you are not seeing this situation objectively at all, but feeding off emotions of others.

We have already disclose all details that needed to be disclosed to IR about a month ago from Andy to Evans. They had no objections to said details.

It is counter beneficial to Sharkbrew to make up a lie that a certain member of IR is contacted the family and relatives of a Sharkbrew rank.

Why @Titans is pretending this is news to him? I don't know his motive but he is well reputed for covering up for the activities of his clan mates.

It is very beneficial for SB to justify Phils (aka your former mod) actions. You’re digging your own grave here. Good to see you exposed for what you really are, if you keep this up other people will see too in due time

On 3/24/2018 at 9:28 AM, Titans said:

@slushpuppeh we've brought up our dispute to any and all people that will listen. You have no evidence and this is fake news. Hotkeying didn't message anyone. This was all to justify a SB rank who dox'd and still has his rank in discord. Slush could not be more biased against IR if he tried. 

So what will happen if those social media chat logs are released. Are you going to kick hotkeying from your clan?