My apology to the community

Backstabbed

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They contacted your irl family and friends. I wouldn't care what people on a pixelated game think, I would of ruined his irl. If I couldn't get them personally, I would get someone close to him instead.

But that's just me, everyone is different.

He stepped beyond the line, you stepped before the line. All the kids crying on here are mainly ones who participated in doxing themselves. EOP cry wolf, but everyone knows the story, it will only get them so far.

15 minutes ago, Tigers said:

They contacted your irl family and friends. I wouldn't care what people on a pixelated game think, I would of ruined his irl. If I couldn't get them personally, I would get someone close to him instead.

But that's just me, everyone is different.

He stepped beyond the line, you stepped before the line. All the kids crying on here are mainly ones who participated in doxing themselves. EOP cry wolf, but everyone knows the story, it will only get them so far.

yep ur rank = doxer and ur topics = main topics gg main doxer clan haha

you make it out to be like you did very little and they did a lot lol.

You guys both fucked up so don't try to justify it with what they did, THEY did not contact your family. I know exactly what happened and yes from their end its fucked up but you also spammed their brown sticky stuff in game for a few weeks and then came on irc with one of their ranks irl names AND EVEN TRIED TO DENY THAT RIGHT AFTER YOU DID IT LOL.

shame shame shame mods..