CD'S Public Announcemt to FOM/brown sticky stuffpex

Papa Bear

38 minutes ago, manboob said:

mfw cd, eop, and fo all hate each other but ally to fight ub clan lmfao. oh no a couple guys are going to make level 60 accounts on runescape and mildly annoy my once a week two hour clan event on the free to play server 

lmfao fom = ub ub =fom gl this weekend l00l ur ranks are all slaves in fom the one clan u swore to kill hahahaha now ub(FOM) are moving to xlpc on tanks cos they gave up on their own anni l000l

7 hours ago, Tyendinaga said:

you've been incapable of competing without mains in the wilderness your entire existence and you dropped out of a prep vs Envy. Envy. You struggle against fucking Envy. Let that sink in.

i'll give you a head start on the next time you try to look like an ethug, my name's not Nicholas and Arlington street isn't my address. good luck!

You think I give a fuck about you? 

5 hours ago, DULL said:

i was demoted for explaining why i brought mains against the clan you joined who openly accepts doxing..pretty sad a overseer is in a doxing clan..

edit: not too mention he's openly bragging about it while none of those other mods do/did..

nice try to defend him man i give u that xD

Fucking pathetic site men. Just remember why this started and how you could have prevented it @Moni