#1 Pure Clan Saturday: EoP goes undefeated against Fo on their anniversary

DULL

9 hours ago, Ryan.. said:

looks like foc smoked you really fucking bad and you still need 90% of your pull to be mains to compete.. nothing new, eop never ever achieved antyhing since opening lmao buncha kanker

watch this video my old friend for unedited unbiased POV of the hour return fight and the result...

As you can see at 1:30 we clear all their pures the 60-50 remaining are rag accs/DI main clan in their capes...

From 5:30-6:00 you can see EoP push Foe again from Bandits all the way to singles trying to regain opts however there members did not log back in leaving us waiting at 7:30.

EoP did infact take the Win today my old friend, if my word is not enough you can speak to @Lenin and he can confirm the events in the video are true and unbiased...

Also speak to Lenin and I can put in some good word for you to get a contract in EoP

Just now, Togo said:

watch this video my old friend for unedited unbiased POV of the hour return fight and the result...

As you can see at 1:30 we clear all their pures the 60-50 remaining are rag accs/DI main clan in their capes...

From 5:30-6:00 you can see EoP push Foe again from Bandits all the way to singles trying to regain opts however there members did not log back in leaving us waiting at 7:30.

EoP did infact take the Win today my old friend, if my word is not enough you can speak to @Lenin and he can confirm the events in the video are true and unbiased...

Also speak to Lenin and I can put in some good word for you to get a contract in EoP

From a completely unbiased POV: There was only 1 fight which was at Bandits. Both clans had mains, hpc accounts, invites etc. with nearly same opts/advantage. However, EOP did come out with a win from that fight. There is no denying that.

Just now, Lenin said:

From a completely unbiased POV: There was only 1 fight which was at Bandits. Both clans had mains, hpc accounts, invites etc. with nearly same opts/advantage. However, EOP did come out with a win from that fight. There is no denying that.

Thank you for your unbiased response Lenin.

but no ask

3 hours ago, Koed Beastly said:

annihilation

Shame about the mains on both sides tho

I can speak from an unbiased POV that my leader @DULL is an honest and genuine man.

Under dull's leadership EoP does not use mains unless other clans attempt to play dirty (teaming/wearing apex capes, inviting DI main clan etc.)

I can confirm that Dull is honorable and is more than happy to negotiate terms for clean fights for those who are willing to be like-minded

3 hours ago, 0ldschooler said:

????????

how did i admit to being trash matched, you dumb dog l0l

I said that the only clans CAPABLE, CAPABLE of beating EOP in a prep are FO & Apex. I never said that they would.

-Quick reminder that EOP is 15-0 in preps vs Apex & 4-4 vs FO  

mhm very trash, mr. "green arrow"... what a cuck

Hey buddy may I remind you FOE is 47-9 in preps vs EOP on 07 and that you couldn't kill more than 16 people in our last full out l00000000000000000l

Nothing changed 

Just looking at your aftermath topic is justin beiber af. There is a reason you won't prep foe, your quality is dog brown sticky stuff and without mains you will be slaughtered 

In one of your pictures you have 200+ ppl in eop capes, you say you pulled 130??? @slushpuppy Can you move this topic to the main section, clearly you can see all the mains 

39 minutes ago, YOOITZKID said:

Nothing changed 

Just looking at your aftermath topic is justin beiber af. There is a reason you won't prep foe, your quality is dog brown sticky stuff and without mains you will be slaughtered 

In one of your pictures you have 200+ ppl in eop capes, you say you pulled 130??? @slushpuppy Can you move this topic to the main section, clearly you can see all the mains 

All you clans are ass lol enjoy that beating yday bro;]

6 hours ago, Erik said:

Hey buddy may I remind you FOE is 47-9 in preps vs EOP on 07 and that you couldn't kill more than 16 people in our last full out l00000000000000000l

Hey buddy, let me remind you that EOP is 79-3 in preps vs FO & undefeated for 3 years in wilderness.