#1 Pure Clan Saturday: EoP goes undefeated against Fo on their anniversary

DULL

2 hours ago, Parm said:

LOL SV DED

didnt you spy for hittin numerous times in every clan you were in just for him to turn around and not give you a rank that you desperately wanted? didnt you hand him board after board making him rich while you sat there working at your desk job.

27 minutes ago, Elve said:

didnt you spy for hittin numerous times in every clan you were in just for him to turn around and not give you a rank that you desperately wanted? didnt you hand him board after board making him rich while you sat there working at your desk job.

very false, but i was there to witness you become sv's dog after slaving for years only to be removed several times and become the joke of the clan.

24 minutes ago, Parm said:

very false, but i was there to witness you become sv's dog after slaving for years only to be removed several times and become the joke of the clan.

my loyalty runs deep. Im not the type to backstab my friends in RD x3 and get their members accounts hacked. if that makes me a joke so be it. But im more of a man than youll ever be parmvir.

4 minutes ago, Elve said:

my loyalty runs deep. Im not the type to backstab my friends in RD x3 and get their members accounts hacked. if that makes me a joke so be it. But im more of a man than youll ever be parmvir.

u should make some eop graphics would be ownage 

13 minutes ago, Elve said:

big doubt real men don't date underage girls and then get dumped by them LOOL

3 hours ago, Elve said:

be the change you wish to see.

id actually only care if you two prep 100v100. until then both of your weekend trips are completely irrelevant as its just a poop fest.

Did we ask for your opinion kid? You were part of the clan who hacked half the pure community, don't come on our topics and preach. Focus on your 20v20's with Strike Team

40 minutes ago, DULL said:

u should make some eop graphics would be ownage 

EfmvqOx.png

29 minutes ago, Leech said:

Did we ask for your opinion kid? You were part of the clan who hacked half the pure community, don't come on our topics and preach. Focus on your 20v20's with Strike Team

your a fanboy i see

7 minutes ago, Unbiased Reporter said:

From the pictures you really can't tell if there's more pures than mains, both your clans are fucking garbage. EoM putting those jaja mains to extra use it seems.

jaja mains? they're 126s we fought at like lvl 15? how does that make sense in your dutch brain?

look fo's vid, Exilent was set to 1-5 def combat range 60-90 and we had 95 to their 25 :P