!Seen dome !seen outbird

Pls any1 seen those two snipe teams?

Last time I heard outbird were wearing envy capes on midweeks and cd capes on weekends

Also, dome was last seen piping up to daddy Fearless on february 26th (refer to pic haha)

cYY12ng.png

ZuqHpbY.pngcPbVw9z.png

Pm for any information regarding them. Will pay good

@Hormone @Mercy @Codi @WarChild @Chalu @Broxxx @Closing OP. Easy

29 minutes ago, WarChild said:

imagine getting bullied by foe in the lpc scene and then get dicked in the xlpc scene yikes

Taken so many beatings I think you're suffering from brain damage, plz seek medical help bro

1 minute ago, Ryan.. said:

your only clan is this pop remake which never achieved anything lmfao don't pipe up to me lmfao, now bark for me cauliflower dog

First off rage is deader than a jew in 1940 second i closeed pop and to top it all of destiny pulling 9s suuuuhppppp?

1 minute ago, Shaka Zulu said:

First off rage is deader than a jew in 1940 second i closeed pop and to top it all of destiny pulling 9s suuuuhppppp?

shutfukup lmao you're worst then the dogbrown sticky stuff under my sister her neighbour's shoe lmao

1 minute ago, G U L F said:

@Ryan.. this ugly dog @Shaka Zulu got kicked out of foe 3 timea, declined at misfits, kicked out of his snipe team rp, his clan op closed, hes labeled as loot by his clan “fs” yeah hes got brain damage after all that loooooool

All dat but yet yo gf left you for another geezer suhp with dat?