EnVy digs graves for CD's depressed family members and pisses on them ft T7 Alliance

Don Elmir

3 hours ago, Simpler said:

You literally didn't even go close to winning a fight lol, even with Fs trying to sandwich you still lost.

How can you justify spending 200m over a weekend having 6 clans/snipe teams in your cape and still lose? Surely you can spend that money better

My bank is 2.5b on OSRS wbu?

8 hours ago, Flame said:

editing envy's ts audio rn

u can upload whatever audio you want, but it wont change the fact that u had more mains than pures  and that you teamed with 3 different clans

AND YOU STILL LOST LMAO

2 hours ago, King Dete said:

Y is hassan top dog quoting me lmfao go ask hassan permission to speak before talking to me ty

You left envy cuz hassan called u a broccoli lmfao you didnt know what a team cape was when we recruited you, btw i taught pain how to barage lmfao never forget foreign rat

4 hours ago, Big Meat said:

You left envy cuz hassan called u a broccoli lmfao you didnt know what a team cape was when we recruited you, btw i taught pain how to barage lmfao never forget foreign rat

Lmfao broccoli u lost as fuck i joined envy by accident no1 recruited me, i was already a top pker back then. I left when i realised how brown sticky stuff the clan really was and got tired of hassan crying over runescape.